Author Topic: $10 bill design to be changed by 2020 to a female figure  (Read 5230 times)

Sacagawea is already on money no one uses.

So it's going from presidents to what? We haven't had a female president yet.
The amount of stupid in this sentence is ungodly.

Rosalind Franklin should be featured at least at some point. We should feature more scientists, and ones that beat the force of gender-stereotyping in order to make great discoveries.

Keep in mind, this could be a fantastic educational opportunity. Some kid sees a bill with her name and face, Googles it, and learns that there are notable female scientists other than Marie Curie.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 11:17:14 PM by Narkro555 »

Rosalind Franklin should be featured at least at some point. We should feature more scientists, and ones that beat the force of gender-stereotyping in order to make great discoveries.
seconded

You're all a bunch of nit picking stuffs aren't you.

jane addams, sacagewea, pocohontas, susan b anthony are a few
I say Crazy Horse, Iron Tail, Two Moons, and Squanto. Mainly Squanto and Crazy Horse.

The article said they're doing it for the anniversary of women's suffrage, so it'll probably be one of the heads of the original movement.

Keep in mind, this could be a fantastic educational opportunity. Some kid sees a bill with her name and face, Googles it, and learns that there are notable female scientists other than Marie Curie.
seconded
Wasn't she British? Not British in the sense that the founding fathers were British either.

No, you're just a dumb stuff.

Not our fault you didn't pay attention in school, Knox ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No I get that I was totally wrong, but instead of just pointing it out or something everyone just kinda dogpiled me. People do make mistakes from time to time.

why tf would they add some chick rambling about bideo james as one of time's 100 most influential people

fixd

Wasn't she British? Not British in the sense that the founding fathers were British either.
You're completely correct, sorry. Sacagewea is still my first choice.

itt people overreact about $10 bills

You're completely correct, sorry. Sacagewea is still my first choice.
She's already on a coin dude
the golden dollar