Author Topic: Escape to the North Pole  (Read 9660 times)

The Cave has received a bit of an overhaul, there are four paths. The yellow, red, blue, and purple peppermint pathways help elves coordinate their escape!

There are also new trees, and a couple of tree houses have been added in:

Introducing the Jolly Woods!

It was rumored that there once was a massive tree in the heart of the jolly woods, where the baker elves resided.  Their residence has long been abandoned.

What do you guys think?

Just leaving this here for ottosparks. I left the .bls in the dropbox. It uses one random brick pack. I know one day you will finish this :)

Is this rip
As far as I know either Otto is now working on it a bit or it's on a long hiatus, since Pillow if I can recall will be working for a while towards the air force. I haven't been around to help out since I myself have been busy. The last thing I was tasked with was to just make something a bit like this.

a while ago hydra asked me if i could help but i had to decline. i'm free now to do it anytime.

I rate this 11/10, very excited to see this in action.

All hands on richard. Im putting this project back in full gear.
If anyone is a good builder and is interested in the gamemode, anyone with good ideas, or anyone good at storytelling, PM me details on anything you can contribute to this project.  I work 0745 through the day, getting off between 5 pm - 8 pm central US. cheers

All hands on richard. Im putting this project back in full gear.
If anyone is a good builder and is interested in the gamemode, anyone with good ideas, or anyone good at storytelling, PM me details on anything you can contribute to this project.  I work 0745 through the day, getting off between 5 pm - 8 pm central US. cheers

Hmm, maybe I can participate

Hmm, maybe I can participate
PM me anything you can add to the project!

Great to see this back alive. Can't wait to see the game finished!

Great to see this back alive. Can't wait to see the game finished!