Personal Questions: Were you an unintended pregnancy?

Poll

Were you an accidental pregnancy?

Yep
25 (20.8%)
Nope
71 (59.2%)
Unsure
24 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Personal Questions: Were you an unintended pregnancy?  (Read 10807 times)

My highest was 4 in one day.

The sausage was sore for the rest of the week.

like never anymore lol

Uncircumcised, once every two days on average

I feel as if circumcised richards grow longer

circumcised snakees are smaller on average. they also have less girth and texture. circumcision provides 0 benefits aside from looking closer to the research aesthetic

Every other day, mostly.

Every other day, mostly.
Yeah I'm just gonna call bullstuff on that one right now I think.

Uncircumcised, once every two days on average

circumcised snakees are smaller on average. they also have less girth and texture. circumcision provides 0 benefits aside from looking closer to the research aesthetic
They have less girth because there's A BROWN COAT MISSING FROM IT. I don't necessarily think they're smaller though on average. They're still the same length, however you wanna look at it. Circumcision sometimes gives the illusion that the richard is bigger.

Yeah I'm just gonna call bullstuff on that one right now I think.
Why is that? Most people do it when bored.

Science says 1-2 times a day is really healthy for you. So I do just that.

Science says 1-2 times a day is really healthy for you. So I do just that.

this

i usually do it before i head to bed in the shower because its not only fun i fall asleep faster

doing it more than once a day sounds like kinda a bummer TBH. i could but it just wouldn't be as satisfying. twice or more in an 8 hour period sounds painful.

I don't necessarily think they're smaller though on average. They're still the same length, however you wanna look at it. Circumcision sometimes gives the illusion that the richard is bigger.

Actually, it was a researched statistic. Circumcised snakees are shorter on average, there is less room to grow.

every time i do it more than 2 times in an hour my balls feel like they went a round with muhammed ali

there is less room to grow.
wtf does that even mean lol