2 (2%)
a lot holy kakis
16 (16%)
all of them
62 (62%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: hi  (Read 4936 times)

werent you just on my server

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. You might want to check out Off-Topic first, it's the most popular board. Different people are attracted to different boards.
Off-topic is not for the lighthearted new forumers, stay out, don't let it TAINT YOUU.

it's strange how he says he's from v9 yet his BLID is >100k. maybe he bought another key just for here or something

it's strange how he says he's from v9 yet his BLID is >100k. maybe he bought another key just for here or something
ALT!
anyways welcome friend.
Remember that you're always here.

Always be suspicious

Once you arrive, you can never leave.

well actually i'll have you know i had a key earlier but my computer got wiped and i lost it somehow. i got it on steam recently. you can doubt me but i won't really care

well actually i'll have you know i had a key earlier but my computer got wiped and i lost it somehow. i got it on steam recently. you can doubt me but i won't really care
oh

i'll have you know i had a key earlier
i'll have you know i graduated top of my class in the navy seals!!!

This is the absolute #1 excuse used by new players to say that they had a key previously. Do you know what your BLID was? Your IGN? If not, there's no way or reason anyone is going to even remotely believe that you joined any earlier than just recently.