Author Topic: ►►►Taking Simple Add-on Requests◄◄◄ (Revived)  (Read 3148 times)

can you make a weather based ambience kinda thing? Like calm wind if clear, high wind and rain noises if raining, high wind if snowy silent when closed in bricks, and high wind if high up and echoing? I'll provide sounds tomorrow
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:27:56 AM by (minecraft) »

If you would be so kind to link the old topic in the OP, it would be appreciated.

Also perhaps a mod where normal load out starts you with a hammer in first slot, and you use a keybind to cycle through the default tools.  Auto-setting to Mouse 3 would be convenient.

neat way of defining items
Not really unless you can remove the plate after loading it, otherwise it needs to be super far away so people don't ghost it and get massive fps issues

We used this method on zix/wrabs randomizer and it would trash my framerate if I got close to the weapon plate, normally I have constant 60 fps.

could probably add some code to it so the items actually spawn far away instead of on the brick if it's above the plate named that

could probably add some code to it so the items actually spawn far away instead of on the brick if it's above the plate named that
Or make the item not spawn at all.

that was the other thing I was thinking, but what if you need to get the item object from the brick?
might be better to try not to render it, instead of having it not exist at all

There is probably a way to remove the rendered item from the brick, not sure how though.

You could just put the items far below the ground plane. Then you're sure that no one will every render them or get them.

far away
like I was saying, far away so they aren't rendered or found by players

Some cartoony Health and jet orbs/bars like these:
(Health is the + ball or the heart
Fuel is the battery or the lightning bolt)
I made 2 of both just in case one is not going to be used
also click the image because for some reason the picture is black unless you click it
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:04:30 AM by (minecraft) »

one last request; maybe a max payne like-slo mo thing??
you could peform it by jumping + shifting at the same time (you could change this if it is too complex, this goes for anything else too, i don't want to halt production of any other add ons)
would last for like 10 seconds and will take who knows long to recharge
if it is possible, could you make it as a datablock or server thing
thank

Guess I'll ask for this again since Swollow never got to it.
If you could refine my old hitmarkers mod to work with raycast damage and explosions that'd be swell.
I also would prefer if the hitmarker itself did a fadeout using these three images; I don't really know how schedules work so I ended up never being able to get that to work.

Read the forum post, its not very long
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=280805.0
what can you do for this?
This seems like it would be better done with static shapes than decals, by the way.

Guess I'll ask for this again since Swollow never got to it.

It seems that the images you provided dont exist anymore. Could you re-upload them?

one last request; maybe a max payne like-slo mo thing??
you could peform it by jumping + shifting at the same time (you could change this if it is too complex, this goes for anything else too, i don't want to halt production of any other add ons)
would last for like 10 seconds and will take who knows long to recharge
if it is possible, could you make it as a datablock or server thing
thank

Impossible, unless you want the entire server to experience slow motion.

Please get this to work again. Toggling /mradiochannel doesn't work and clicking with the radio doesn't do anything.

Could you please get the Old School Rifle to stop shooting through bricks for me? There is like collateral damage and I don't want that.