Author Topic: I'm going to purchase Milkshape 3D  (Read 1125 times)

/title

I hope to soon be able to support the community by making neat tools, weapons, and vehicles.

just make sure that you are ready to dedicate yourself and to not just give up halfway through

you have to be determined

just make sure that you are ready to dedicate yourself and to not just give up halfway through

you have to be determined
this
your first models probably won't be the best, but be sure to continue modeling no matter what

Why? Blender is so much better.

because that's your opinion

milkshape looks a lot easier to use, but blender is free, and im sure it has a lot more features

I never understood how milkshape works.
Blender has a much better interface and is so much more user friendly imo.

blender looks terrifying when you haven't used it before, but some simple tutorials can help explain how the ui works and it gets to be a lot easier

milkshape looks a lot easier to use
maybe it looks like this, but it isn't

I never understood how Blender works.
Milkshape 3D is so much more user friendly imo.
ftfy

But yes I agree if you ever want to learn out more than just Blockland or low poly styled models go for Blender, even though it's a bitch to learn and I never get to understand that stuff difgisdfsodweswhdhfffforget.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 02:04:26 PM by Filipe »

Blender has a much better interface and is so much more user friendly imo.
Are you talking about the newer Blender, or the version you use for Blockland?
The old versions of Blender were part of memes because of the learning curve bro

Are you talking about the newer Blender, or the version you use for Blockland?
The old versions of Blender were part of memes because of the learning curve bro
Obviously everyone in this topic is talking about the new blender. Why would anyone get the old?

never use the old version because holy forget that was the worst

You need 2.49b, it is the optimal/only version of blender you can export correctly. You also need a 32 bit version because blockland only uses 32.

You need 2.49b, it is the optimal/only version of blender you can export correctly.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281071.0

You also need a 32 bit version because blockland only uses 32.
Nonsense. The 64 bit version isn't magically faster than the 32 bit version either so it doesn't make any difference for small projects.