Author Topic: Setro gets me banned  (Read 4464 times)

you just posted a photo of the ban
why didn't you post a photo of the chat
/nosupport

he got banned because he was acting like a 5 year old who got his favorite toy taken away from him, he got un-banned and he immediately sent me a Whisper saying, "Stfu stfu stfu stfu"

Grammar-fixed version of OP:

I was admin in Ice Freeze's server and everything was going well. Then, a guy named Spongebob had jets. I was trying to fix it and I make him the no jet player, but then Setro said "Why does he get jets? I want jets too!" So, I said I am fixing Spongebob's jets but he started to argue and say "You were giving him jets". Then, Icefreeze came back and everybody was saying "toastedapples abused admin" because they believed what Setro said.

Here is Setro's story: "I saw ToastedApples eventing the floor and now he is saying that he didn't abuse his admin."

I never met Setro before but I think he is known for getting people banned off of servers.

I got randomly banned by icefreeze...

This is more than necessary but whatever.
You randomly orbed into the death team for no reason, then wrenched the floor and told a user to click it. You specified that if they did not click it, they would be kicked.

If you fixed it, why would you tell him to click it?
You clearly knew about it because you said:

You then muted me when I asked you why you gave him jets and not anyone else. For 30 minutes.

To add, no, spongebob did not have jets until you gave him them via eventing. None of the death team had jets, until you evented them to have them.
Also, if I recall correctly, spongebob wasn't even a death, you teleported him into there.
GG.

evidence
well, there it is. proof that op is a lying and abusive friend, i really don't understand why this imbecile is an admin. hopefully he gets his key revoked or something, idiots like this shouldn't be a moderator of some server.

op is a friend confirmed, abandon thread

Troll level = Off the charts
Im not a troll, the host told me setro did and I believe him, that's my opinion and you can't change that

Im not a troll, the host told me setro did and I believe him, that's my opinion and you can't change that

And yet your opinion is wrong. Setro was in the right here.