Darwin and RTBfan10 - Banning me for no reason and lying

Author Topic: Darwin and RTBfan10 - Banning me for no reason and lying  (Read 1590 times)

Story time
Back then, darwin joined and he was a local, and he wanted admin but i said no. So since then he hated on me and whenever i joined a server and he was there he would see "EW BLOCK KING" and bullstuff to me and trying to get me banned.
So i was joining RTBfan10's DUP Containment server, and darwin was there and he said "EW BLOCK KING" and told the host i was a noob and i should be banned. Then i got kicked and rejoined and tried settling things out but then i get banned by host because all because of darwin loving idiotic moves.

(sorry i meant rtbfan2002)

According to what you are thinking, you don't respect other people's opinions. I thought your servers were low in quality (which some of them were good but most were kinda crap) and I told the owner and my opinion made him ban you. Although you may have gotten banned for being a "noob", I thought you were going to start havoic over the server so I thought it was a good idea to tell the owner. I do apologize for the "noob" thing though.

According to what you are thinking, you don't respect other people's opinions. I thought your servers were low in quality (which some of them were good but most were kinda crap) and I told the owner and my opinion made him ban you. Although you may have gotten banned for being a "noob", I thought you were going to start havoic over the server so I thought it was a good idea to tell the owner. I do apologize for the "noob" thing though.
Are you like rtbfan2002?
who are you?

According to what you are thinking, you don't respect other people's opinions.
I wasn't really talking about that. He was calling me a noob and wanting me to be banned because he hates me because i didn't give him admin in my server. :I

Are you like rtbfan2002?
who are you?
Well, if you didn't read my profile already and read my BL_ID and put two and two together, I'm Darwin.

(DOUBLEPOST)
I wasn't really talking about that. He was calling me a noob and wanting me to be banned because he hates me because i didn't give him admin in my server. :I
I remember that. I apologize for that as well but I think you promised me admin before some other time (this probably is false but it's clear in my head) and you never gave it to me. Oh well, stuff happens. I'll ask him to unban you right now.

Prob an excuse for being posted on the Fourms

Prob an excuse for being posted on the Fourms
what?
I'll ask him to unban you right now.
He's unbanned you now. Try joining the server now.

(DOUBLEPOST)I remember that. I apologize for that as well but I think you promised me admin before some other time (this probably is false but it's clear in my head) and you never gave it to me. Oh well, stuff happens. I'll ask him to unban you right now.
I did give you admin. But you kept being a jerk and bitch to everybody so i de-admined you which is when you got hatred over me.

Everything not crossed out is simply a excuse and not true

Everything not crossed out is simply a excuse and not true
Me and RTB unbanned you already and I've apologized and you think it's "false" even though it is coming out of my heart. I'm giving you a chance and you're blowing it. You BARELY respect other people's opinions and you have gotten banned for being a noob because he asked me "is he a noob?" and I said yes (even though I didn't even mean it) and then he banned you. I do apologize for it yet again and you've been unbanned. This does not need to continue any further.

You can't convince the host of a server to ban someone because of your hatred of them and try to find and excuse out of it.

You can't convince the host of a server to ban someone because of your hatred of them and try to find and excuse out of it.
an*