Author Topic: Friends United for Cool Kites and Your Optimized Umbella game (forget YOU)  (Read 1954 times)

forget YOU

A clan about acceptance. A clan about kites. A clan about umbrella games.
Yes, this is what forget YOU is about. We strive to make blockland a better place.

Members:

GabeN (ID 1337)
ME ( YOU KNOW MY ID!!!!1!1112)
Hell (ID 666)

What We Do

We join FNAF RPs, family RPs, dragon RPs, RP RPs, Medival RPs, free admin servers, those empty servers at the bottom of the list that the hosts still host for some reason, and "friends only" servers that are, for some reason, not password locked.

Here's an example of a typical forget YOU build:

Ah, a beutiful exterior. Notice the rainbow FX, it shows how much time was put into this build.
The interior is cozy, featuring a kitchen, living room, and computer desk.
[IMGhttp://C:/Documents/notresearch/Blockland/Screenshots/Blockland_00009.png[/IMG

http://
Want to join? Here's the application template

Name:
What you want to be called:
It is recommended that this starts and ends with with xXx, has "MLG", "PRO", and "1337" in it, and is in mostly caps.
Example: xXxMLGPROBUILDER1337GUYxXx
How good you are at building:
1: (worst) I build using baseplates, and many brick add-ons 2: (medium) I build with baseplates, but only use the first brick tab 3:(best) I do not use baseplates and only use the first bricks in sight on the first tab
Why you want to be in our clan:
Example: 2 rek al the n0bs an RP hard

I hope you like our clan. Please consider joining forget YOU.

THIS ENTIRE PART IS IN ALL CAPS AND IS 60 FONT SIZE FOR SOME REASON. I MEANT TO TAKE THIS OUT BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW 2 EDIT POST SO NOW IT HERE FOREVER. THIS DOESN'T EVEN MATCH THE CALM SATIRICAL THEME OF THIS POST BUT THE forget EVER.
forget YOU!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:30:22 AM by superdupercoolguy »

1. pagestretch
2. flaming
3. another troll clan
4. most of the member's BL_IDs don't even match

You aren't serious, are you?

verry funny satire stuffpost you have there good sir, i shall tip my fedora for this excellent meme

ha
ha
ha
what
a
funny meme

this isn't funny
nobody is laughing