Zedrow and Ravencroft get a ban finally.

Author Topic: Zedrow and Ravencroft get a ban finally.  (Read 2402 times)

Hurray for badspot. I think he might have just saved the forums.

This topic wasn't really needed.

do directly to drama
do not pass go
do not collect $200
i tried to find the image but i couldn't

belongs in drama, as it only relates to drama.

another very high quality post by 8

IP banned
wish ravencroft was unbanned

Even though Raven was a richard to me, I will admit that he hosts a damn good server. Hopefully Whirlwind continues it.

I was going to use the account mainly for clan related activities, but I guess Badspot assumed I was going to do something bad with it considering my actions a while back. My fault for not being more cautious.
Even though Raven was a richard to me, I will admit that he hosts a damn good server. Hopefully Whirlwind continues it.
I'll still be hosting. I've just been busy as of late.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:20:46 PM by Ravencroft· »

I was going to use the account mainly for clan related activities, but I guess Badspot assumed I was going to do something bad with it considering my actions a while back. My fault for not being more cautious.I'll still be hosting. I've just been busy as of late.
It didn't cross your mind to maybe email him about the mishap?

Badspot

• Administrator
I was going to use the account mainly for clan related activities

Is your clan devoted to no-content stuff posting in every thread to draw attention to yourselves?

Badspot

• Administrator
My fault for not being more cautious.
This sounds an awful lot like "I'm sorry I got caught"

So wait baddy did you just ban this account too?

Badspot had been posting in drama alot lately. I just find it strange because he barely posts at all.

Hey badspot, if you're reading this have you forgotton about the community projects topic merging thing?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276970.0

Sorry for being off topic but this feels like my best chance