1 (12.5%)
Castle
1 (12.5%)
Afghan Battle Ground
3 (37.5%)
The Bridge
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: KillerControl's Runners V Snipers (New Map+Gun Fix!)  (Read 7717 times)

Name:
  • Visolator
BL_ID:
Why should I pick you?:
  • I'm good at handling servers, including big groups. I currently am running a city rpg that is under development, and expecting to get a lot of players from it. So maybe it will be something new for me. I can help out if needed, or if something is broken I can try to fix it. I'm able to handle large groups of servers since I've been on Pecon's with 15+ players on my own before (no admins were on :(), my server will be much worse anyways since CityRPGs are hard to control.
What makes you better than other people applying?:
  • I'm better at taking care servers when I feel like it :^) My ban reasons are pretty solid, most of the time they are reasonable and the time as well. It also depends if I have banned the person before too as well, so if you get surprised based on the ban time, don't worry, they were a problem user before. I ban people permanently who have posted research links.
Have you ever played at my Runners v Snipers server before?:
  • At least once.
Experiences?:
  • Boss Battles' Server (Pecon7's Boss Battles)
  • [0] Prince Jay's servers
  • Kong123's servers
  • [0] My servers (RPG, Freebuild, Survive the Disasters, CityRPG)
  • Wrapperup's servers
  • [0] Agent Blue's Jail Escape and Zombie
  • Chrisbot6's Super Creeper
  • [0] That Blue Creeper's servers
  • Many more that I cannot remember, probably too small of a server to remember.

• Many more that I cannot remember, probably too small of a server to remember.
>offended

i recommend viso though.

Why should I pick you? I am SUCH a big fan of your game, I want to help develop it in anyway I can, Help it grow, and mainly just have fun, and help keep watch on the surver

[/What makes you better than other people applying?color] Well, for one, unlike most people, I believe in these 3 personal rules: 1. Always make sure that players have the fun they deserve that the server gives  2. Make sure that people follow the rules. Not abusively, but in a sophisticated manner that makes sense, not just getting ticked and banning people left and right.  3. Make sure that arguments are kept down, you never know what might happen ;)

Have you ever been admin before? (if so, where?) That Blue Creeper, CheeseAndButter, Technoflame11, ZaxStar, Deokotaru, (And more I cannot remember, its been a long time :/)

[/Have you ever played Runners v Snipers before?color] Yes, And I absolutely LOVE it, as I quoted before I wish to help it grow and develop, but mainly to help keep the server under control ;)

[/Bl_ID/Namecolor] Name - FireDemon  Bl_ID 36106

I might make a map for this but I have several other projects which is why I'm absent

I might make a map for this but I have several other projects which is why I'm absent
Sounds good, server is up most of the day and ill most likely be there, and if not you can contact me through Steam for when you need a minigame kick and what not. My steam is TheBronzeSniper

Apparently Visolator doesn't get that it was sarcasm, unban pls.

<3

<3
You should be unbanned

<3
[21:40:32] (6233) Wolf9478 : ban me forever bby
[21:40:33] (183981) sir captin the 3rd : last one afk
[21:40:34] (6233) Wolf9478 : <3
[21:40:36] (9093) KillerControl : What were the lines?
[21:40:39] Visolator permanently banned Wolf9478 (ID: 6233) - "asked to be banned"
[21:40:39] Wolf9478 has left the game.

How is that sarcasm??

<3
hes just using badspots rule

[21:40:32] (6233) Wolf9478 : ban me forever bby
[21:40:33] (183981) sir captin the 3rd : last one afk
[21:40:34] (6233) Wolf9478 : <3
[21:40:36] (9093) KillerControl : What were the lines?
[21:40:39] Visolator permanently banned Wolf9478 (ID: 6233) - "asked to be banned"
[21:40:39] Wolf9478 has left the game.

How is that sarcasm??

Because it wasn't directed towards you, it was a /joke/ towards another player

Because it wasn't directed towards you, it was a /joke/ towards another player
joke =/= sarcasm, you said "ban me forever", that can be directed at anyone

Why should I pick you? I have been playing your server for a long time now. I understand how this server works and I have been through the hosting and admin biz for a very long time now, I get how to run things around a server. I also get that admin is not something that you use as bragging rights, it is a flat out job and you don't take it lightly. Also I play very well with others and get along with most everyone I meet throughout my years on Blockland. I'm a very favored player in which ever server that I join. I am a active player and will always be there to help administrate the server whether I or you like it or not.

What makes you better than other people applying? I take my job very seriously, saying that... You can trust me to handle almost any situation that you may put before me, I also don't like to run through things fast and sloppily. Many other people get into the job and then abuse the right they have as admin on a server. That is important to the host and the rest of the players on the server. Over all i'm not the average sloppy, quick running, not accountable admin that some servers DO have and including people that are applying.

Have you ever been admin before? (If so, where?)

I have been admin on countless servers. Here are the ones I am accountable of, including some moderators...

Darkrien11
Bombdog
Togklim
Capricorn
ThePatriot
LegendaryGold
IdontWannaDie
CatInHeavan
TheHellSpy [A]
Cat123 [A]
Amir [A]
Revision [A]
Beats By Dre [A]
DraganoidSlayer [A]
Aereus [A]
Tezuni [M]
Sarg3 [M]
AnthonyRules114 [M]

Have you ever played on Runners v Snipers before? Yes I have played on your server countless times. I have had a very good experience as I did so. I have found the server administration to be outstanding, and I would like to be apart of that amazing group. I hope that I will continue to have a great experience playing on your server, and I love Snipers v Runners game mode in general.

What is your in game name? Siverous [BL_id] 6201
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 06:16:25 PM by Siverous »