Author Topic: Det - DDoS'ing scum.  (Read 2545 times)

The f***er did it again Like the last time I hosted I couldn't find this "console.log" thing. But I managed to printscreen the whole thing this time.

The f***er did it again Like the last time I hosted I couldn't find this "console.log" thing. But I managed to printscreen the whole thing this time.

Link is here if you cant see it.
http://wijdude111.deviantart.com/art/Det-DDoSing-Scum-542905100?ga_submit_new=10%253A1435597193

i remember det being on my RP and fail rping. nuclear bear was rping and he shot det, det threw a nova grenade. det was like nothing shot him. i was rping that i had a mini ban hammer and used my d wand on him. i meant it as a joke and det said fail rp.

so i banned him for fail rp.

lol im in this story

Yea, said he was "Raiding" me while I was building so I just pulled out a printer and clicked his face, then a Glock 18. He got all pissing an threw one of those chem grenades that kill you even out of minigames, twice.

He said "lol drama time" "nuclear bear included" then left. I got bored and left to join Cool Blockhead.

I have no evidence because it was around five days ago and I didn't bother.

Link is here if you cant see it.
(link)
CONSOLE.LOG
UPLOAD IT INSTEAD OF TAKING SCREENSHOTS

Documents/Blockland
OR
Steam/Steamapps/common/Blockland
Maybe you should try reading instead of doing nothing at all.

Look for a text file named "console".

Oh, and if you played Blockland right after that happened, you dun forgeted up.

Maybe you should try reading instead of doing nothing at all.

Look for a text file named "console".

Oh, and if you played Blockland right after that happened, you dun forgeted up.
Well I didn't know it was just called "console". Could've said so. Also, how in the hells name did I f*** up? Also I don't care if I censor the swears. :L

Well I didn't know it was just called "console". Could've said so. Also, how in the hells name did I forget up? Also I don't care if I censor the swears. :L
Because every time you start up Blockland, the console text file is overwritten with new information from the newly opened game. 

In other words:  You erased your own evidence.  Good job.

Because every time you start up Blockland, the console text file is overwritten with new information from the newly opened game. 

In other words:  You erased your own evidence.  Good job.
Have you even tried clicking that link?

Alright, next time it happens, if it does:
- When you come to make a post about it, click on the "Additional Options" link under the text box.

- Click the "Choose File" button.

- Navigate to your Blockland folder.
  • If you play through Steam: your Blockland folder more than likely resides in C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Blockland
  • If you do not play through Steam (you bought a key through the main site): your Blockland folder more than likely resides in My Documents.
(pretty much essentially where you put addons, except a folder up)

- Double click on console.log, it should be in the same folder Blockland.exe is in.

- Click the "Post" button.

and we now have your console.log like we've been asking, and can see what exactly is happening.