Author Topic: Trying to get Mafia Madness Plus to work.  (Read 1308 times)

I've been trying to get the correct add-ons for Mafia Madness Plus, and CrystalWarrior did post the correct add-ons in a .rar but I don't know where to place this .rar and Id appreciate help. Should I put it in the add-ons folder? Or actually in the game-mode zip itself? Someone help me please.

Don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty sure you can do it using winRAR.

Right click the folder/ file and find something similar to 'extract archive files', and the following window should come up (I'm watching a tutorial!) Click .zip, and it should do the trick.

Place it in the add-ons and do n.ot extract it :)

Alright Ill give it a go

Alright Ill give it a go

Bah...I don't have WinRAR in my programs. I just searched for it.

Bah...I don't have WinRAR in my programs. I just searched for it.
Yeah, WinRAR is a downloadable program. If you are going to download it, make sure it's the official site, I don't want you getting any viruses.

Meh..I downloaded it and it forced me to download a LOT of other programs; so I had to uninstall a lot of crap from my computer. I don't think this is going to work out for me but..thanks for mentioning it anyways. Im just going to leave mafia madness alone. It really should be the devolopers fault for making this a .rar file not a .zip
It needs to be a universal file; so I don't have to download sh*t. But thank you anyways.

.rar files are pretty universal
so are .tar files and .zip files

and i just googled "extract rar file online" and got http://online.b1.org/online
you can try it if you want, it looks useful

and i just googled "extract rar file online" and got http://online.b1.org/online
blockland only accepts zip files

blockland only accepts zip files
i never said it accepted anything else?
I'm just saying that .zips are not the only universal compressed filetype in existance

Meh..I downloaded it and it forced me to download a LOT of other programs; so I had to uninstall a lot of crap from my computer. I don't think this is going to work out for me but..thanks for mentioning it anyways. Im just going to leave mafia madness alone. It really should be the devolopers fault for making this a .rar file not a .zip
It needs to be a universal file; so I don't have to download sh*t. But thank you anyways.
you need to get the OFFICIAL winrar, not the virus one that makes you download a bunch of stuff.

you need to get the OFFICIAL winrar, not the virus one that makes you download a bunch of stuff.
or perhaps you should get 7zip because it is basicly winrar but free.

or perhaps you should get 7zip because it is basicly winrar but free.

this, pretty much

I've been trying to get the correct add-ons for Mafia Madness Plus, and CrystalWarrior did post the correct add-ons in a .rar but I don't know where to place this .rar and Id appreciate help. Should I put it in the add-ons folder? Or actually in the game-mode zip itself? Someone help me please.

you need to open the .rar using a program such as 7zip and then put the stuff in the .rar in your add-ons folder

it's been said twice already but absolutely get 7zip and use it for everything

I used it and it really helped; thanks!