Author Topic: DeathSkull5 - Badmin, Greifer.  (Read 2868 times)

About a couple of weeks ago I was hosting my FnaF (Sorry, I know you all hate FnaF, and that's a good thing!)
and I went AFK, I came back on to find a spammy recolor of my build that was called, "FIVE stuffS AT DARKS", with rainbows and random colors. I thought it was DeathSkull5, since he had admin, he l had full trust, As a saw in the chat messages, after this I confronted him about the situation, he denied until I told him I saw messages in the chat that said, "I like this version better"

I got very angry with him. My friend, Spongebob Squarepants (BL USER) Linked me to a video of him griefing,
you can watch that at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5WFSnrXx0

thats some half-assed griefing right there bud

how could your friend record him in first person

how could your friend record him in first person
never mind akio is handicapped

Yeah let's give people trust because they want to help.

I usually demote their trust when they are done unless I can trust them without me being there. I literally had to clear my trust list because I couldn't figure out who was deleting my bricks.

(Sorry, I know you all hate FnaF, and that's a good thing!)
???

he denied until I told him I saw messages in the chat that said, "I like this version better"

lol do you know what sarcasm is?

He also forgets with my friend Block king124.
god I hate him, He was talking behind Block's back on some beach rp.
I brung up block saying if he was you're friend, he said something about lying and said "blocks a big ass" or something like that, I told block to get on here and whoop his butt,
he did.

He also forgets with my friend Block king124.
god I hate him, He was talking behind Block's back on some beach rp.
I brung up block saying if he was you're friend, he said something about lying and said "blocks a big ass" or something like that, I told block to get on here and whoop his butt,
he did.

why are you bumping this

why are you bumping this
I didn't freaking know that bumped. God.

Date Registered:   September 02, 2014, 10:55:51 AM
"didn't freaking know"
How did you not know what bumping is until now? How do you think threads manage to stay on the front page?

How did you not know what bumping is until now? How do you think threads manage to stay on the front page?
I didn't mean I didn't know what bumping was, I didn't know pressing enter bumped something. I thought saying "bump" bumped something.

I didn't mean I didn't know what bumping was, I didn't know pressing enter bumped something. I thought saying "bump" bumped something.
I don't even...

Bumping is the act of going to a topic that is either on the 2nd page or beyond, then posting in it, making the topic be sent all the way at the top of page 1.