Author Topic: USA to Face Japan in Giant Robot Duel in 1 Year - MegaBots upgrade KickStarter  (Read 12982 times)

Do you take everything as an attack against you or something?
Why are you trying to make my response more serious than it was?
"Attack"? lul
You have a very specific history of being completely idiotic, and continue is to this day. Grats, you're consistent.

Lets escalate this a little, how about both American and Japan build up their fighting bots, make them remote controlled, launch them to the moon and have the fight there. Then all the kids in future history class will get to enjoy this little bit when the teacher has no choice but to cover it.

Most likely japan's mech is flashy, cool, and sleek.
America's is rugged, tough, and probably actually built to kick robot ass
Don't judge a book by the country of the author who wrote the book.

"Attack"? lul
You have a very specific history of being completely idiotic, and continue is to this day. Grats, you're consistent.
You're proving his point.

This is a loving dream come true holy stuff it's cool
Whoever has the most gatling guns on their bot wins in my book
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:33:24 PM by Landmineman4000² »

robot throwdown!!!11

So... who votes for USA more than Japan?

USA all the way, mate.

You're proving his point.
Nah, I just want to see what kind of terrible comebacks he can think of. It's always funny.

Best mech.

Why have a mech, when you can have a mech that can make an army that does all the work for you?

i can't believe no one posted the mark 2 design concept yet

they need to ditch the loving legs. Once its knocked down its down for good. What are they even thinking. At least Kuratas has 4 legs to stand on.

This is a loving dream come true holy stuff it's cool
Whoever has the most gatling guns on their bot wins in my book
the kuratas supports gatling guns and a pilebunker

the kuratas supports gatling guns and a pilebunker
and neither of them have a rocket punch
i'm voting for turkey

Best mech.

Why have a mech, when you can have a mech that can make an army that does all the work for you?
Get out of here Cybran scum.

and neither of them have a rocket punch
i'm voting for turkey
a pilebunker is straight up just a cooler rocket punch

>nothing but a bunch of heretic hippies

UEF is love, UEF is life.

i can't believe no one posted the mark 2 design concept yet

*murika intensifies*
Chainsaw, double barrel, flamethrower cigar, duel miniguns coming out of eagles and a V8 engine.

they need to ditch the loving legs. Once its knocked down its down for good. What are they even thinking. At least Kuratas has 4 legs to stand on.
I think they took this into account, keep in mind that it has arms and will probably be able to get back up with the use of hydraulic knees and what not.
The Kuratas mid section is a bit small in comparison to the rest so it looks like one good hit would snap it.