DDoS/Crashing Brickman's server; Visolator (ID: 20490), Skeloine (ID:43063)

Author Topic: DDoS/Crashing Brickman's server; Visolator (ID: 20490), Skeloine (ID:43063)  (Read 6464 times)

i remember when zapk Self Deleted by spamming the server list with his bohemian rhapsody stuff, which is sort of like what jeeltor is doing i guess

i don't know why he might Self Delete again, right now this is just speculation

https://imgur.com/a/7nspW

screencapped all of the servers

it's not any format i remember, but there's a spooky character count of 23

Just because I came onto the server doesn't mean I did it.
total player list was

• brickman
  • mod-man
  • damage
  • zapkraft
  • visolator

(then skeloine joined a minute after i perma banned visolator and zapk and the server crashed for good)

Me, mod-man, and damage were all in a skype call talking to each other when it happened. We were loading saves and just messing around when Zapk and Visolator joined at the same time and messed with the console then the server crashed.

the way I see it either you were framed and zapk did it or zapk had nothing to do with it and you did.

or you were both in on it

the way I see it either you were framed and zapk did it or zapk had nothing to do with it and you did.

or you were both in on it
or someone who wasn't on the server did it

Zapkraft came onto the Freebuild Lounge server and started talking about how he knew how to get eval access on certain servers.

Just because they both happened at around the same time doesn't mean they're any way related.

Just because they both happened at around the same time doesn't mean they're any way related.
or someone who wasn't on the server did it
if it wasn't someone from the server why would there have been the Visolator is now admin (cool) chat message?

It wasent some random occurrence, Everything was fine until they both joined. It did not seem like it was the server just happened to be ddosed and they happened to join. They joined at the same time and some sketch stuff went down. I dont know if it was Zap or Visolator but Visolator seems more sketch in the situation.
Zapkraft came onto the Freebuild Lounge server and started talking about how he knew how to get eval access on certain servers.
could be him I dont know.

I don't really know what to say about the Visolator is admin part, but I don't believe Visolator would have anything to do with Jeetlor's servers. Zapkcraft seems a little bit more likely to be the culprit, but I don't think we should be making any accusations before we get some evidence other than that these two events happened at around the same time.

I don't believe Visolator would do this.
Have sufficient evidence to show that it was definitely him, or stop the accusations.
Joining a server is not always equal to hacking the server.

Did your server have support_adminevents or zapks music mod?

if my reputation holds any water i confirm that i had damage make this topic and all of this actually happened. Visolater was actually in the server and he was killing me through console and such. If it's not actually him then someone hacked his account.
How are you certain it was him? It could have been zapk or anyone else for all you know. They could easily have given visolator admin to pin the blame on them and draw suspicion away from themselves.

oh great, zapks music mod has an eval exploit in it too?

How are you certain it was him? It could have been zapk or anyone else fowhich  you know. They could easily have given visolator admin to pin the blame on them and draw suspicion away from themselves.
oh great, zapks music mod has an eval exploit in it too?

Yes. It uses the library support_adminevents which has a function called AddEvent. There is a certain argument you can pass when doing commandToServer, which is literally called with eval. It is known that servers with support_adminevents have had this exploit for a looong time.

Viso didn't do this.

hey I have no reference who visolator even is, I've never met him before. I don't know how good of a guy he is or not, I'm just going off what I witnessed. I think it's fair to say it was the most logical conclusion given the evidence, and me having no reference as to his character. this is just my report of what happened.
neither, my server runs pretty barebones as far as mods go.
I don't believe Visolator would do this.
Have sufficient evidence to show that it was definitely him, or stop the accusations.
Joining a server is not always equal to hacking the server.
I figured everything in the OP was evidence enough, especially the admin message. It's the fact that nobody had joined for the 4+ hours I had been hosting and then suddenly both him and zapkraft joined at the same time and the server went down less than a minute later that lead me to the conclusion that it's either him or zapkraft.
Viso didn't do this.
please enlighten us, I'm just trying to figure out what happened.

if it wasn't someone from the server why would there have been the Visolator is now admin (cool) chat message?
I was on another server that was being attacked. I tried to help them but someone gave me super admin to try and frame me, and repeatedly kicked me to try and prevent me from helping them.

It's not uncommon clearly.