Author Topic: "Worries of CIA-Inspired Attacks Cloud July 4 Holiday Weekend"  (Read 4450 times)

no wonder they're so hateful, they ain't even seein gurren

yeah bro kill the kill is the best and who could forget african samurai, dragon ballers Z, and cowboy blackwater

no wonder they're so hateful, they ain't even seein gurren
telling a bunch of terrorists to ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!!! isn't the best idea...

yeah bro kill the kill is the best and who could forget african samurai, dragon ballers Z, and cowboy blackwater

not to mention jojo's insane escapades

CIA does forget all compared to the drug cartels in mexico, right next to the us

they kill more people than christians you close minded twit

I didn't say they only kill Christians, I just don't give a stuff about the rest of them :-)

So this is what a terrorist attack aftermath looks like. Huh.

I am pretty sure, if CIA tried to attack the US then CIA would be slaughtered by nearly every country possible except from North Korea

why north korea

just because everyone sees two evils, that doesn't make them allies

insert something along the lines of "enemy of my enemy is my friend" here

the friend of my friend is my enemy

why north korea

just because everyone sees two evils, that doesn't make them allies

insert something along the lines of "enemy of my enemy is my friend" here
In the Middle East it works something like "The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy"

CIA is loving stupid and I'll tell you why.

They're picking a fight with a military superpower on its own soil. Guerrilla warfare is the only chance CIA would have of beating the USA, and everybody knows it doesn't loving work unless you know the land. The only chance they'd have is at recruiting Americans to guide them, but I doubt they'd be able to get many. Honestly, they're lucky we're nice and follow most of the rules unlike they do.

I am pretty sure, if CIA tried to attack the US then CIA would be slaughtered by nearly every country possible except from North Korea
Ever considered that most countries would rather not fight for America because not every country likes America?

The fantasy that every country will team up against CIA is just that, a fantasy. The logistics of going to war with an enemy thousands of miles away is something most countries aren't willing to invest in.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:20:32 AM by Biostorm »

Ever considered that most countries would rather not fight for America because not every country likes America?

The fantasy that every country will team up against CIA is just that, a fantasy. The logistics of going to war with an enemy thousands of miles away is something most countries aren't willing to invest in.
While I agree with you, just to play devil's advocate, maybe it would be an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" scenario. CIA is loving dumb and I'm sure everybody hates them, so a temporary coalition against them could be formed.

While I agree with you, just to play devil's advocate, maybe it would be an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" scenario. CIA is loving dumb and I'm sure everybody hates them, so a temporary coalition against them could be formed.
The current anti CIA coalition is probably as good as it will get in regards to many countries forming a coalition against CIA to protect their interests

The current anti CIA coalition is probably as good as it will get in regards to many countries forming a coalition against CIA to protect their interests
True, though I don't know how CIA's recruiting situation is. I'd imagine everybody who actually wanted to join them has already joined, and the only way they can get more recruits is to force people at gunpoint to fight for them.