Unfair Ban On "Boss Battle's Server": Whats Your Opinion?

Author Topic: Unfair Ban On "Boss Battle's Server": Whats Your Opinion?  (Read 6202 times)

Is there a way I can get rid of this topic altogether? It's all just full of harrassment, cyberbullying and whining, and I include myself in that.
lol

Is there a way I can get rid of this topic altogether? It's all just full of harrassment, cyberbullying and whining, and I include myself in that.
you can help by not posting in it, or having badspot lock it. other than that, its here forever.

you can help by not posting in it, or having badspot lock it. other than that, its here forever.
So, how can I get him to lock it?

So, how can I get him to lock it?
go to his forum profile and send a personal message(pm) to him

What? Tom, you made a drama topic and for the most part we're just giving our opinions on it and evidence for whether people would support you or not. This isn't harassment or cyberbullying at all

also /nosupport because of the brother excuse

Is there a way I can get rid of this topic altogether? It's all just full of harrassment, cyberbullying and whining, and I did all that.
*Fixed it for you

I actually like all of the admins at Boss Battles, put in an admin app and almost got accepted, and a couple admins told me to re-apply (Tophat and Narko, I think).

But then Trinko got admin, and he's there quite a bit, and can be really rude sometimes. Especially with higher player-count, when he starts saying the games "unfair". I couldn't picture myself as an administrator beside him without conflict, so I didn't re-app.

A perma is a bit rough for what went on though. Pretty cruel.

*Fixed it for you
Maybe you should change your username from mule to donkey. OR ASS!

Maybe you should change your username from mule to donkey. OR ASS!
ha ha

Why is this thread still alive? I thought it was established that the case is over

Why is this thread still alive? I thought it was established that the case is over
Exactly. I requested for him to lock it, but he didn't reply.

I'm assuming you're referring "him" as Badspot

Badspot usually locks topics if the thread goes out of hand or shamefully bumped

Cause this is the greatest comedy case of this year!