Author Topic: Agent Legit's Fallout TTRPG  (Read 1330 times)

A TTRPG is a Table Top RPG
Fallout TTRPG
War, war never changes

Images

The spawn
Player cards

Brotherhood of Steels' "The Pitt"

Enclave Base

Rules
#1: Never godmod
#2: Never destroy/edit environment
#3: Never metagame
#4: Never turn yourself into a bug (Basically, dont use events to turn yourself as small as possible)
#5: What Admin says is final
#6: Don't bombard host with questions

Lore
Once upon a time in the outskirts of Philly. Nuclear warfare between the Chinese, and American forces have devastated the region, making it but a nuclear wasteland. But a humanity is stubborn, and have survived in this thought-to-be inhabitable land. Slavers and Raiders are here to claim their victims, while in the north, the colony of Dirt Town welcomes anyone except slavers with open arms. As humanity survives in the nuclear desert, people in Vault 187 survive in their cold metal prison. We start with YOU! You were either born in the Vault, or the wastes. As you walk in the wasteland, just remember. War, war never changes, but people do.

Updates

0.1-Fallout TTRPG Opened (6/29/15)
0.2-Map expanded forward, Brotherhood of Steel added, Info markers added to the blank player card, Added new combat system
0.3-Added new rule, Added looting system, Subway system added near "The Pitt" (Basically the Citadel for the BoS)
0.4-Clan War Terminal Added
Admin Forum
Why do you want to become admin?:
Who recommends you?:
How much time do you think you can be on?:
Have you been on any TTRPGs?

Administration team
Agent Legit 22
Snack Nsack Chocolate
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 02:33:20 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

Can confirm this is fun

Everyday I see if this is on.

Why do you want to become admin?: I wanna help out with the NPC's and handling the newcomers, after all, if you're afk, who's gonna do it?
Who recommends you?: SMASHED_EGGS, Agent TigerVIB, Pacer and Noob Guitarist (Will possibly have more later)
How much time do you think you can be on?: It Depends, I have school next week so maybe not too much time.
Have you been on any TTRPGs?: Only this one.

IGN: Snack Nsack Chocolate
BL_ID: 28555

Can confirm this is fun

Everyday I see if this is on.

Why do you want to become admin?: I wanna help out with the NPC's and handling the newcomers, after all, if you're afk, who's gonna do it?
Who recommends you?: SMASHED_EGGS, Agent TigerVIB, Pacer and Noob Guitarist (Will possibly have more later)
How much time do you think you can be on?: It Depends, I have school next week so maybe not too much time.
Have you been on any TTRPGs?: Only this one.

IGN: Snack Nsack Chocolate

BL_ID: 28555
Accepted, welcome to the team

i died

i left a mark on this world though
probably because i became leader of the slavers and then lead them to their deaths

i died

i left a mark on this world though
probably because i became leader of the slavers and then lead them to their deaths
Good times.

Also ron actually died, but he wasn't on a chess horse this time, he got shot dead.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:26:40 PM by Snaked_Snake »

This looks nice. I might join...

Well, Nick just destroyed Dirt Town with the Silos...

Actually looks like a cool little rp.
Might stop by :)

Well, Nick just destroyed Dirt Town with the Silos...
Wait

Nick OFFERMAN!?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:42:31 AM by Snaked_Snake »

Really decent build on the server, didn't actually play the RP but looks like a lot of fun. I might even make my own server :)

I wish Foop would get on, since his character was thrown away by a nuke.

Heh, cool. looks good, me and Dead_Space_2 and Grieg Kuan were working on something similar. :D

Glad to see that there's a TTRPG community rising in BL.