Author Topic: PortalGamer9000 - Abusing admin on Speedkart server.  (Read 3790 times)

So I joined PortalGamer's speedkart server. Everything was fine and dandy.
At one race though, he died, left the minigame and secured first place for himself.

Of course, we weren't too happy about it. I shrugged it off after that.
Until he did it again a race later.
Now of course, you could say the first race was a legitmate win since it looks like a legit time, though I can tell you it wasn't. Sadly I don't have proof for the first admin abusing win. The second one however, I have two pieces of proof.
Firstly, the time listed here:

And an image of his win: (Excuse the page stretch.)

So now I was starting to question his abilities of admin, and he was starting to go ahead with and show how abusive he was, he spawned a tank turret and rocket launcher so I warned the other races privately:

Then comes the more serious part of the drama: The bans.
First was the user, Sebi, for cheering on Panpour5 as he ran his kart into the admin:

Then Panpour himself for killing the admin a second time:

And then finally, me?

Because apparantly I'm too good for the server.

To basically shorten things up: We raced, he abused his admin power with tank turrets and rocket launchers, then banned three of us because he wanted a reason to ban us. Do not admin him or go to his server as you'll most likely get banned for being too good.
I sadly do not have his ID. If you do have it, please post it.

/support
this guy is an starfish

PortalGamer9000 BLID is 48963

But its his server not someone else server. He could do anything he want (like I do always)
If you don't like his server then just leave it. (Just saying)

PortalGamer9000 BLID is 48963

But its his server not someone else server. He could do anything he want (like I do always)
If you don't like his server then just leave it. (Just saying)
someone bring up the quote about badspot telling about 'it's their server they do what they want' please

someone bring up the quote about badspot telling about 'it's their server they do what they want' please
Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".  If you cheat at your own dm you are a pathetic child.  Cucumberdude is in the wrong here.

He just got banned from a Jeep Challenge server today. Perma.

He just got banned from a Jeep Challenge server today. Perma.
Good riddance.
OT: /support

He was on my server some times (yeah, mine is speedkart too). He does not have admin on my server, so I don't think he abused, it looked like he didn't...

He was on my server some times (yeah, mine is speedkart too). He does not have admin on my server, so I don't think he abused, it looked like he didn't...
Firstly, the time listed here:

And an image of his win: (Excuse the page stretch.)

No one can win in 41 seconds without some sort of cheating device (Admin) and you can't hold out a wrench in speedkart (Unless outside the minigame, which he was.)

Noedit: Unless you meant he didn't abuse on your server. Well you said it yourself, he didn't have admin.

that isn't relevant to be completely honest with you

/support

I lost brain cells looking at those ban reasons, thanks.