Author Topic: Post pics of your DnD Dice Here  (Read 1345 times)

my dnd sessions are always handicapped. we use d8 to roll for richard size because that almost ALWAYS has a factor in our games. in one of them, we had a friend who was jerking off and he came all over the bear rug so our  whole adventure was trying to find a new bear rug for the innkeeper. that was fun

my dnd sessions are always handicapped. we use d8 to roll for richard size because that almost ALWAYS has a factor in our games. in one of them, we had a friend who was jerking off and he came all over the bear rug so our  whole adventure was trying to find a new bear rug for the innkeeper. that was fun
Gold

wwwwwhat
._.

my dnd character is a duckblood nicknamed Big Bird

here's a picture

i don't have fancy dice like u tho and we've only had one session

we got to like lvl 2-3 and we found this small friendly goblin named Droop, he was riding in one of my friends backpack for most of the time. Then that same person rolled a 1 for his fireball and needless to say droop was turned into a pile of ashes.
rip Droop

we got to like lvl 2-3 and we found this small friendly goblin named Droop, he was riding in one of my friends backpack for most of the time. Then that same person rolled a 1 for his fireball and needless to say droop was turned into a pile of ashes.
rip Droop
Poor Droop. He was a nice goblin killed by a Chaotic Evil Bastard

it's not really a dnd die but it counts as a d20
it's an orange spindown counter that i got from a fat pack of mtg: dragons of tarkir
looks like this:

it's not really a dnd die but it counts as a d20
it's an orange spindown counter that i got from a fat pack of mtg: dragons of tarkir
looks like this:

Sweet d20 man!

This is what I have

My brother once made a barbarian, who got accidently raped to death by a friend's spirit whale. It was messy.

EXCUSE ME SCRUBS COMING THROUGH

As a seasoned Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master (though most of what I do is online) I have amassed quite the collection of dice:

My favorite set come with their own small bag, for emergency play.

I keep them in this box, along with loose dice.

On that note, anyone interested in playing Dungeons & Dragons (new players included) should friend McZealot on Steam. I regularly host D&D games on Friday/Saturday (and Wednesday in the Summer).

This is the (drawn on) map from our Forgotten Realms campaign from last year. I played it with Blockland users for a total of probably 30-40 hours.

Lol this is so specific, might as well be asking for pictures of my UNO cards
The difference is that normal people own Uno

I'd like to play a casual game of DnD, but I don't have enough friends into it to play properly.

i don't use them much at all, but here they are