Author Topic: Post pics of your DnD Dice Here  (Read 1346 times)

Note: The little orange nipple is the thing I use to mark where my player is on the map

Why does it look like you are taking pictures of massive dice inside an abandoned old grimy hospital or something?

Why does it look like you are taking pictures of massive dice inside an abandoned old grimy hospital or something?
Wow, just noticed that. The left is my larger monitor (the original is a computer tablet for drawing), it's become pretty smudged. no gigantic dice in a hospital corridor

Your mother's name is Laura. That's a lovely name!
I should have gotten into DnD. Maybe someday I still will.

Your mother's name is Laura. That's a lovely name!
I should have gotten into DnD. Maybe someday I still will.
Oops! forgot to take that out of the photo name.

Trust me, I was skeptical about DnD for a while. I called it a nerds game. it's really not! it is fun

Lol this is so specific, might as well be asking for pictures of my UNO cards

Lol this is so specific, might as well be asking for pictures of my UNO cards
uno cards i guess....?

i just use the ones my brother has. this game is prolly my favorite non-video game ever lol

i just use the ones my brother has. this game is prolly my favorite non-video game ever lol
same about fav non video game

my dad has a bag full of dice at home. my favorite is the 30-sided one

a lot of them are old though so theyre nothing special. one of his college friends has really cool dice though, he's got iridescent ones and the speckled ones and whatnot

I'd like to play a casual game od DnD, but I don't have enough friends into it to play properly.
I know some groups at uni who play and let anyone in, but they tend to take it too seriously and are just too geeky for my liking, being the same groups who then go out and LARP their adventures, running about with sticks and capes screaming like oversized 20-year old children. And there are groups who only play a certain type of DnD game with an established lore where everyone has to play as a vampire or w/e, and it doesn't interest me.