Brickgroup Wand - Convert bricks to another brickgroup

Author Topic: Brickgroup Wand - Convert bricks to another brickgroup  (Read 6591 times)

Made by Visolator, a tool for the CityRPG

Brickgroup Wand
Convert your bricks to another brickgroup. This works just like the duplicator by grabbing nearby objects that are being carried on the same baseplate.
It also has RTB prefs, for admin only, and timeouts for admin/nonadmins (flood timeouts, trust level required

Commands
/setBGID BL_ID - Sets the bl_id
/BGWand or /BrickgroupWand - Pulls out the brickgroup wand

This video can demonstrate how to convert bricks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tys7G1V3uyY

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pioo9f34bg8fn00/Tool_BrickgroupWand.zip?dl=1

Reminder: I, DragonoidSlayer, do not take any credit for this mod. Visolator created it, and I am just posting it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:54:01 AM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

oh so thats how you did that one thing on your server i was like damn i need whatever that is

you know why i'm posting this :(

may I ask why it doesn't use 888888?
It would be quite useful to be able to change them into public bricks

why
Then you probably don't know why Dragonoid Slayer is the one posting this add-on instead of Visolator.

Then you probably don't know why Dragonoid Slayer is the one posting this add-on instead of Visolator.
oh yeah

oh right

So uh, it changes the brick owner ID?

What does that even do?

So uh, it changes the brick owner ID?

What does that even do?
lets you copy over a version of some build so that newbie that wants to help doesn't have to modify your current build with full trust
also i can see it being useful for people working together on an eventing build with named bricks

Would it be possible to set two ID's? Cuz then editing bricks would be even easier with people that you don't want to give trust to.

Would it be possible to set two ID's? Cuz then editing bricks would be even easier with people that you don't want to give trust to.
if you plan on saving the bricks it will all go to one ID anyways