Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"

Author Topic: Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"  (Read 17616 times)

So here "He" is...

Yep thats racer boy, i believe ive seen quite a bit of "child enthusiast" information on racerboy from the drama topic here but he claimed at one point he would stop his wrong-doing and what hes doing but lets paste some conversation bits... this wasnt in contact with me it was in contact with my good friend "Firering91" when he was going to add me on skype so he put his skype in the chat and than he immidietly added my friend as "Gamer00" dressed as a girl ingame, Now from my understanding and what im taking from this is he was dressing as a girl ingame to attract guys to him, because he claimed in other drama topics from what i remember he wanted to people to see him naked for some "Steam games" in exchange for watching and skyping him naked. now for the conversations:

--

--

--

--

--

--

/discuss
on what you think?

It isn't badass to threaten/tell people you drama'd them, but he pulled this "I wanna see your richard" thing on me like a year ago and I blocked him.

/support all the way, don't trust this guy

It isn't badass to threaten/tell people you drama'd them, but he pulled this "I wanna see your richard" thing on me like a year ago and I blocked him.

/support all the way, don't trust this guy

It was more of a you need to quit type thing you have enough on your hands people know who you are turn your life arround but yeah definitely not a guy you wanna deal with who knows what name he will be next so be careful.

He was getting on my little brother's stuff a few years ago when he was like 11. Guys a loving creep who really needs to be castrated.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281058.0

Hey. I'm sorry, I truly am. I don't know what got into me, what made me do this, because those of you who knew me for years on here should and I hope would know me as a calmer, nicer person. It's forgeted up what I did. Like completely forgeted up in every single way. It's not who I am in real life by any means, and it certainly isn't any way to conduct myself on here. It's absolutely unacceptable of me, no one should do this. I thought about this for the past 3 days and how terrible it was for me to do this. I really hope you all forgive me for this as I will never do it again. It's really not right. I got rid of skype, steam friends, etc because I came to my senses and realized of how ashamed I was of myself. Again I'm really sorry and deeply apologize to everyone, I will never do anything like this again.

He was watching before he jumped offline just now. Clearly he's chickened out of the situation.
Or maybe because I wanted to come into this thread with a level-minded head and needed some time to think. Listen I not only hope to not do this again I can guarantee it will not happen again because although you all might not believe in change I do, and I want to go back to how I was before all of this, conduct myself more professionally on here, and everything that comes with that. I'm sorry.

To those of you whom I blocked on steam I did for a reason. You came to antagonize me and pester me for reasons that I did this and I didn't want to deal with it all, I wanted to figure it all out and fix it for myself, you don't have to be involved in it if you're completely irrelevant to the situation. Like Colten said,

Should be obvious bro

Dont think the forum needed you to be a hero and go all Dr Phil on the situation to be completely honest
ok racerboy

i knew it. this guy's just gonna stuff all over people's trust and forgiveness over and over again.

I can't believe people forgave him at all.