Author Topic: Servers that people were banned form for no reason  (Read 2453 times)

OK ive been banned from a few servers for no reason

1. FalconDude's server
Reason : N/A

2.Rky's server
Reason Aww is the little baby hurt
Reply: i didnt do anything i just ented the server for 1 second

3.Grimreaper's server
Reason:no you cant have Beta
Kirbylikesit banned me
Reply: I asked 1 time and i was banned but other people that ask 10 times wern't

If you have ben banned from a server for no reason post it here

HAHAHAHAHAHA! CRY SOME MORE!!!

I can see the motive behind all these bans, Asking for beta is possibly the most stupid thing possible, you probably tried to get sympathy of people therefore being being banned of Rky's server and Falcondude doesn't need a reason to ban nubs.

It's because the average host has the IQ of a cream slice.

I can see the motive behind all these bans, Asking for beta is possibly the most stupid thing possible, you probably tried to get sympathy of people therefore being being banned of Rky's server and Falcondude doesn't need a reason to ban nubs.

his beta is a interactive bot and if you say things like Beta wins it response to you

I know, Grimreaper's server is one of my haunts since me and Grimreaper are good friends. It's not like i don't know beta well enough.

Cant remember why I banned you, probably for some reason or another.

Fun Fact: the idea for Beta came from Bakora :o

<3 Beta.

I designed Beta's appearance.

<3 Beta.

I designed Beta's appearance.
Appearance?

Crap I got to get bakora up to speed.

STOP CRYING!!! plz!

If you got banned, then you got banned but no one on the forums really cares that much where and why you got banned.

Rky's Server
Reason: "F***_YOU"
with the F*** filled in with the corresponding swear word... note: I did nothing to cause it really... just tried joining one day and found out I was banned...

My server.
Reason: Too stupid to be allowed to be in this server

... Oh. wait.

Des is improving beta. You should see the new system.