Brick_Locks

Author Topic: Brick_Locks  (Read 4577 times)

Lock Bricks

Info: A pack of four over-sized lock bricks for over the top locking purposes. One for each of the default key variants because its more convenient or something.

Each brick acts like a door brick. When activated the lock unlocks/opens like a door. CW and CCW animations are the same.
It just opens.

How to use: You can use these bricks as you want, but this is how I intended to use them.

Best used in front of a door to emphasize a locked door, mainly for the visual representation.
(This effect can work with most locked items, not just doors)
After the lock open animation plays, have the lock fake kill or disappear. Opposite for reverse effect.
...or you can do what you want with them. I mean, what do I know about anything...

i remember you mentioning something about these awhile ago
these look great! i love them

these are really cool

That's what we really need in blockland, because we has a keys, but doesn't had any locks.

This needs to be default.

Can we have normal size locks that are like a 1x1x2 plate you put in front of the door?

Can we have normal size locks that are like a 1x1x2 plate you put in front of the door?

A pack of four over-sized lock bricks for over the top locking purposes.

Your attitude is unacceptable, Zeblote.

reminds me of the locks from paper mario

Your attitude is unacceptable, Zeblote.
I'm not sure what your point is. While these are cool, they also look stupid in not "over the top" builds. So I'm asking for normal sized ones.

I suppose I could make a mini version of these.
Don't know when I'll get around to it, but I will.

I love this :O

Another awesome but original idea Mr.Noßody. I will still probably stick with VCE for locking my doors, but this is a neat new way to lock doors "physically"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:58:15 PM by Goth77 »