BLF: Werewolf - THE FIGHTER FENDS OFF AN ATTACK!

Author Topic: BLF: Werewolf - THE FIGHTER FENDS OFF AN ATTACK!  (Read 5051 times)

it was me the whole time

As morning wakes over the village of Blocktopia, the people feel a sliver of hope. Perhaps the death of Zoltan will scare the other beasts away from the town. Or perhaps... they will be angrier. Their worst fears are confirmed as they step out into the street, and see The Fighter and DRHITIUS lying dead on the pavement, throats ripped clean out!

In his dying moments, DRHITIUS reveals that he too, is a villager!

The Fighter pulls a close over his dead--to keep his identity a secret, and rushes from the street. Blood stains his cloths, but he is very much alive. The werewolves will have to come for him again.

8 players remain. 2 are wolves. 2 will die tonight. Vote very carefully!
Day 3 has begun. Vote!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 12:57:45 PM by McZealot »

i can't believe the people killed their own seer

here's a hint to the fighter from a guy who's played a fair bit of werewolf

now you can publically reveal yourself. the wolves already know who you are, and the villagers knowing who you are too can only benefit you.

here's a hint to the fighter from a guy who's played a fair bit of werewolf

now you can publically reveal yourself. the wolves already know who you are, and the villagers knowing who you are too can only benefit you.
I pm'd this to him :)

I...

Am...

Oh god this message has to much suspense. I am the fighter!

Sounds fun, but I would not be able to function in this game because I feel like I would have no idea what was going on and be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eed3HcUcz3E until the game ended.

I...

Am...

Oh god this message has to much suspense. I am the fighter!
no you're critawakets

Alright guys. Very carefully determine who the werewolves are. Take special care not to harm the doctor--he is invaluable late game.
Voting will close in 15 hours or so.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:24:19 AM by McZealot »

WHY D:
IM INNOCENT
D:

I vote for Startracker

WHY D:
IM INNOCENT
D:
you're going to die if you say that

Can I move in late as a Villager?

you're going to die if you say that
What if he actually is innocent. You know like how I was.