Author Topic: Aoki's CityRPG  (Read 11636 times)

Is this the map by the way?

Is this the map by the way?
...yes but it looks like someone else is using it right now so i'll have to go with a different map

Looks good so far. I'll be home in a week to help out with building if you still need it.

Alright, so this isn't locked.

I need beta testers. I would normally test everything myself, but since the business mod requires two clients to really work, that's not gonna happen.

PM me or post here if you want to help me out and are available tomorrow night.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 05:09:00 PM by log »

good to see you again, aoki

instead of me bitching around of how this server is going to be bad why don't i try to help

Position applying for: Admin
IGN: Scar. Z
BL_ID: 31093
Steam: dolla damp
Recommendations: Rggbbnnn, Supercat, Space1255, TheHellSpy, Crown, CTrooper, and a bunch other ugh i cant remeber stuff

TheHellSpy
lol b-b-b-b-bullstuff
hellspy has openly said you're a terrible moderator and he plans to revoke your moderator on your server
Edit: I love how you just say anyone who has given you any privileges automatically recommends you
maybe you should actually ask those people before just claiming they recommend you.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:23:53 PM by Xphifre »

instead of me bitching around of how this server is going to be bad why don't i try to help

Recommendations: Rggbbnnn, Supercat, Space1255, TheHellSpy, Crown, CTrooper, and a bunch other ugh i cant remeber stuff
i dont recall you being admin for rggbnnnnn?

oh look another cityrpg that lasts not even 2 days before going down again and then never being heard from again for like a year or 2

No

You are such a whiner and I can't imagine what you would do with admin status

that's mature of you

i'll consider it, but i'm working too hard on this gamemode to risk the server failing because of bad administration, so if there's anything you want to explain, hint
hellspy has openly said you're a terrible moderator and he plans to revoke your moderator on your server
then make sure to pm me so i can get both sides of the story before giving a definitive answer.

Old but always relevant.
Aoki if you intend to have any level of professionalism, Scar is not someone you need on your administration team.

Aoki, if you want any help developing the server, I can lend a hand here or there. What I would be MORE than happy to do is throw you some props and accents for a City RPG. Nothing's been released (yet)*

Photo album of some really old stuff I don't have but could re-create

*edit- nothing of MINE has been released, some of those pictures are from Crown's City RPG a little ways back. I could create something similar, however I do not have the original and even if I did, I wouldn't give away the exact same duplicate stuff.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:21:09 PM by AdinX »

Aoki, if you want any help developing the server, I can lend a hand here or there. What I would be MORE than happy to do is throw you some props and accents for a City RPG. Nothing's been released (yet)*
Development-wise, I think I'll be fine. I've got a pretty solid understanding of torque, and a lot of reference materials. I'm not so sure about the build; it's a battle between wanting the build to look nice and wanting it to be efficient for people running older/slower computers, and I've always leaned towards efficiency, so I'm not sure how well accents and props will fit into that. As you can see from the posted picture at the top of the page, the build is an island with unmarked roads, so if I were to add in accents, I would need to rework the build a little so the theme isn't skewed.

Also, bitmap buttons.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 11:33:23 PM by log »

I should clarify, I meant building assistance. I can't develop anything past graphics, and even then I only have paint.net rn

As long as you keep the end brickcount below 40k there's not too much reason an older computer can't run Blockland. Most of the latency issues you'll come across are physics vehicles and FX. That and mass duplication.

Just thought I'd offer. Either way the map looks pretty well sized, just not a lot going on, and I know that can be a big detail people like to have in their cities.

i dont recall you being admin for rggbnnnnn?
I am, i'll show you some pics later

Aoki if you intend to have any level of professionalism, Scar is not someone you need on your administration team.
to be honest, adin is right. I really can't make any exuse for what i did their besides the fact that i was in 5th grade.

EDIT:
lol b-b-b-b-bullstuff
Edit: I love how you just say anyone who has given you any privileges automatically recommends you
maybe you should actually ask those people before just claiming they recommend you.
oops i forgot about that, i automatically put that up when posting my app. But to be quiet honest, this is why i don't like his server anymore

here are also a couple other complaints of his servers by somewhat respected users
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=273163.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=228937.0

lastly, many of thehellspy's admins have resigned from their positions
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 08:29:07 AM by Damp »

But you have been just as immature and conflicting lately.