Author Topic: [Discussion]Rare Add-ons  (Read 2707 times)

ie:
hard to obtain

I have Weapon_Hl2, which I found on a korean kill me blockland website, which was down after I refreshed (I think)

It was never officaly released

virtually anything from the older versions of rtb

I2B
@bt
FunkyShirt
the original eval
rapid fire (that works on multiple weapons)
rapid click
etc
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 11:42:26 PM by Col. Burton »

I don't have too much rare stuff, but I do have the maps RTB Kitchen and Aphtonite's Bloko Raceway, both of which are particularly difficult to obtain.

I also have the unreleased Kirby playertype.

I may give out RTB Kitchen or Bloko Raceway if people want those for some reason, but Kirby isn't up for grabs.

Weapon_Laserpack, Weapon_Clushido(but not Weapon_Adventurepack unfortunately), RTB2 Tranquilizer Gun, Jack Knife pistol, Mininuke, .880 Rifle, Ion Cannon(Death Ion Cannon included).

Those are the ones I have that I can remember right away.

All my old add-ons went down with my old computer

I have so many rare CRPGs lol

I have a bunch of weapons (like Mini Nuke and such), and a couple of other things. PM me if you want.

Weapon_Laserpack, Weapon_Clushido(but not Weapon_Adventurepack unfortunately), RTB2 Tranquilizer Gun, Jack Knife pistol, Mininuke, .880 Rifle, Ion Cannon(Death Ion Cannon included).

Those are the ones I have that I can remember right away.

I have adventure pack, along with Clushido. Gamemode wise I have King of Ghosts, Survival, Borg.

I also have the original Fooly Cooly fun commands, Jackknife pistol, Happy mc fappy, Mr wiggles, Petmod, so much more

The mininuke is not rare. Its about the same as DRPG.

I just realized that rare add-on trading is the equivalent of rare pepe trading on 4chan.

I just realized that rare add-on trading is the equivalent of rare pepe trading on 4chan.

Are people serious about that? Like they're just images of a frog or some stuff

Are people serious about that? Like they're just images of a frog or some stuff