Author Topic: The world's going to end.  (Read 3624 times)

This was in Supersnake's server where he made the ice rink

This was in Supersnake's server where he made the ice rink
O what spam its even getting worse.

Pickle's mix is nasty looking.

Even the horses are acting strange...

?Que? Me no hablo ingles.
I think you mean "?Que? Yo no hablo inglis."

I once had a horse...He left =(

pandaing ppl if you wanna speak spanish atleast spell it right! It is "inglais" and I'm pretty sure, but not perfectly, that it is "hablan" not "hablo" that is how you would say it if it was an "ar" verb but IT IS NOT....i think....... Yo tengo peto largo y tu peto bajo...... rofl
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 09:32:17 PM by ryan31394 »

pandaing ppl if you wanna speak spanish atleast spell it right! It is "inglais" and I'm pretty sure, but not perfectly, that it is "hablan" not "hablo" that is how you would say it if it was an "ar" verb but IT IS NOT....i think....... Yo tengo peto largo y tu peto bajo...... rofl
loving gringo if you wanna correct people on spanish at least do it right
"No hablo ingles"
I do not speak English.

As my edit button is still gone for some reason:
All verbs are congegated to the person or thign that is the perfoming the action and to the person or thing that receives the action, the second less so often however.
Most standard verbs, whether "ar" "er" or "ir" exchange the ending for "o" in the first-person present form. "Hablan" is "they speak" and "inglais" is not a word no matter what strange language you speak.

One final note that I forgot: you do not need to say "Yo hablo" as the verb "hablo" already emphasises that you are the one doing the action. If you wanted to say it for a dramatic effect or over emphasization such as "Yo enamorote" for "I love you" or such.

sorry
correction: "Yo encanto tu"
I was thinking enamorar for some reason... I don't even know what enamorarse means or if it is even a word but you get the idea