Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 449482 times)

The majority or loud minority?

the road to recovery begins with acceptance

the road to recovery begins with acceptance
I am annoying and I will accept that but, I am not stupid and I do not have a victim complex.

I don't want to be around problem users

brother not even the problem users want to be around you

I am annoying and I will accept that but, I am not stupid and I do not have a victim complex.

you've proved that you are, in this very topic no less.

Well if you're not stupid and you don't have a victim complex, then what's the point in further goading the argument? You aren't going to accomplish anything except making a bigger fool of yourself.

Well if you're not stupid and you don't have a victim complex, then what's the point in further goading the argument? You aren't going to accomplish anything except making a bigger fool of yourself.
I am goading the argument? Me?

I am replying with thought out answers, look back at the posts and see how many times I have directly insulted people versus how many times they did to me.

I am replying

Exactly. Stop doing that and there won't be an argument with anyone else. Your first critical mistake was taking anything in this thread seriously enough to take offense to it

Exactly. Stop doing that and there won't be an argument with anyone else. Your first critical mistake was taking anything in this thread seriously enough to take offense to it
I wouldn't have taken this one seriously if I wasn't brought up before the poll.

I am goading the argument? Me?

I am replying with thought out answers, look back at the posts and see how many times I have directly insulted people versus how many times they did to me.

you don't have to insult people to be unintelligent. you're goading the argument by defending your behavior, which had proven itself to be flawed considering its lack of merit and the response it has been met with

I wouldn't have taken this one seriously if I wasn't brought up before the poll.

I was also in the poll and I'm fine

I was also in the poll and I'm fine
You were in it

But you weren't brought up until nominations

maybe people nominated you because you act like an idiot everywhere you go

You were in it

But you weren't brought up until nominations

ok you know what you do have a victim complex