Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 450558 times)

Edit: Ohwait, hes a furry. Now it makes sense.

do you really think that you are in any position to talk about embarrassing/creepy special interestes, mr child forgeter?

do you really think that you are in any position to talk about embarrassing/creepy special interestes, mr child forgeter?
Yes
Im an expert
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
didn't you JUST get told to stop doing that

didn't you JUST get told to stop doing that
forget the police
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

forget the police
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
espio u litl stuff

espio u litl stuff
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay sorry ill stop

Now that I think about it I want to vote bestiality

If it matters take one off loli and put it there

Lolis arent human beings.
They are 2D drawings with tits and a vaggie.
Seriously what? Your entire statement is borderline handicapped.
I find hentai, cartoon drawings of adult people, lovey. It is loveually appealing. It is loveually appealing because I find the human body to be loveually appealing. All the things that are lovey in the hentai I like are lovey in real life, on real human adults.

You find cartoon drawings of children lovey. You're loveually attracted to the form of pre-pubescent humans.

And that's dodgy, matter of factly.
So, Foxscotch's observations and thoughts are perfectly valid.
I would agree with him, I would rather that an animal were taken advantage of/harmed than a human child.

remember, kids: the #1 cause for child enthusiasm is lovey children

Loli/shota: 23 votes (34.3%)
Bestiality: 44 votes (65.7%)

Loli/shota has been eliminated from the tournament

---

up next we have GURO/GORE vs DIAPERS!

a piece of clothing, and people getting dismembered, cooked, skinned alive, flogged, etc.

what a hard decision to make

you gotta think deeper than that though

diapers, basically, can be about one of two things: child enthusiasm, or scat/watersports
in the first case, it's seriously bad, but either way it's pretty nasty

gore, however, is pretty much just a sadism thing. which is... weird, but almost universally consensual. so it's not that bad

Stop making me choose between equals!

Yeah, but Guro is typically snuff-like material.
It's killing people.

And brutally killing people, and you (and sometimes them) recieving pleasure from it, is creepy.

Diapers has a connotation with child enthusiasm, but my general experience in seeing those images, are that it's typically adults who are wearing them, even if they're pretending to be children.
To me that's less wanting to have love with children, and more wanting to be completely submissive or reliant on someone else.

And then there's the fact that it also ties in to scat, which is nasty in its own right.

I won't get my head around either one of them, in regards to liking them, but I think guro/gore is the creepiest for me.

all i think about with diapers now is riki2321gamer