Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 450538 times)

>implying rape is creepier than vore
yes
I would rather be eaten consensually than have anything done to me non-consensually

yes
I would rather be eaten consensually than have anything done to me non-consensually
poked on the forehead non-consensually
also like 2/3 of the time vore is non-consensual

But it isn't a real danger

I don't worry about every getting eaten by someone

But it isn't a real danger

I don't worry about every getting eaten by someone
how does that make it less creepy

I just told you
It doesn't answer my question when you say the same exact thing

I'm more creeped out by rapists than the inside of a mouth

wait... is it rape like actual rape or fantasy rape that's acted as if it's unconsensual but actually isn't

Which entries don't win paint a vivid picture of the average BLF member. That makes all of us furry rapists who overly-enjoy pictures of little anime girls and stick hoses up our asses to inflate to dangerous sizes on weekends.

I'm kinda confused why people are mostly saying rape is creepier but it's actually losing.

I'm kinda confused why people are mostly saying rape is creepier but it's actually losing.
It's Blockland's native population of rapist lurkers tipping the scales

It's Blockland's native population of rapist lurkers tipping the scales
I wouldn't be surprised.

fantasy rape that's acted as if it's unconsensual but actually isn't
there's no such thing as a special interest for that
yes. if I wanted to get eaten, I would prefer that to absolutely anything that I didn't want to happen
which is certainly some kind of rape or something, and therefore irrelevant. mixtures of special interestes do not qualify for making one of those special interestes creepier

okay this one was really difficult, but i had to go with vore
i can see why people would be into non-consensual love, but i really can't see the appeal in being eaten and slowly, painfully digested in stomach acid

okay this one was really difficult, but i had to go with vore
i can see why people would be into non-consensual love, but i really can't see the appeal in being eaten and slowly, painfully digested in stomach acid
i have to agree, when you look at it like "which is more morally corrupt" then yes the answer to that is rape. but we're just talking about creepiness, not which one is more awful