Author Topic: Help me upgrade my PC  (Read 4137 times)

i just linked you to two excellent cases and you're worried about the looks. the problem is those cases you linked are most likely cheap quality.

i just linked you to two excellent cases and you're worried about the looks. the problem is those cases you linked are most likely cheap quality.
I dont really care about quility the case i have now is good quility and was cheap so i just want them to be compatible

ok don't come running to me when the paint starts peeling off or your machine gets too hot and the metal warps.

ok don't come running to me when the paint starts peeling off or your machine gets too hot and the metal warps.
My case has lots of fans i think ill be fine plus it stays very average temprature i promise thanks for helping alot though you gave me alot of knowledge

If you mean integrated graphics card, good luck with those pliers and pulling out the chip from your motherboard without destroying it.
i know this thread is mostly over, but;

pie crust, do you know what you're talking about? integrated graphics are on the cpu die, not on the motherboard you idiot

OP - i would suggest getting a radeon, they have the best price/performance of any card. i would look for one with a low power usage so that you can use a cheap EVGA psu with or one that doesn't need power directly from the psu
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:27:38 PM by Cupcakehat »

pie crust, do you know what you're talking about? integrated graphics are on the cpu die, not on the motherboard you idiot
You want to bet? They can be on both and I will willingly take a picture of my motherboard, showing the GeForce chipset on it.

You want to bet? They can be on both and I will willingly take a picture of my motherboard, showing the GeForce chipset on it.
thats the chip for sli you dip, it used to be used in motherboards like the nForce before multi-pcie lane communication at high speeds became standard

unless you're using a computer from the early 90's in which they did solder graphics processors onto the motherboard
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:56:28 PM by Cupcakehat »

I seriously doubt a cheap motherboard from 2005 would have an SLI chip but it is next to the only PCI-e lane in the motherboard.

I seriously doubt a cheap motherboard from 2005 would have an SLI chip but it is next to the only PCI-e lane in the motherboard.
please take a picture so i may investigate what the chip actually is

my best guess it that it's just an nvidia chipset, which is similar to what i said above

anyways you're still wrong about it being on-motherboard graphics, nvidia has never made anything like that
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 07:06:24 PM by Cupcakehat »

It is just an NVidia nForce chipset.

Holy loving pagestretch.

Both you loving stfu im locking