Author Topic: Pidgeon - Possible owner of blhack.dll, image heavy  (Read 2644 times)

I was exploiting this one part of a map which made me invincible, and Pidgeon begins to question me.

^^^ THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST INCRIMINATING STATEMENT HERE ^^^

That's all I got. There's no actual ingame evidence of this, just his chat and him claiming to have it.

i was there and can confirm he was talking stuff but wasnt caught using it

He didn't use items at all at zondra's  post apoc.

He didn't use items at all at zondra's  post apoc.

The forget does this have to do with the original post?

The forget does this have to do with the original post?
I don't think he has blhack.

No worries, I got your evidence right here.

First, he was floating in the air like this:

I know this picture doesn't prove anything, but these other pictures might.

On this picture, we're discussing how he floated in the air. I mention BLhack.

He claimed it wasn't BLhack, and instead it was something called lag switch, and that it let's you float in the air. He also claimed that his friend had BLhack. He also said that he wanted BLhack.

Here's his BL id

These screenshots were taken on 10th of July 2015.

Please forgive my image heavy reply, that contains unedited images. Please also forgive the major page stretch.

-turntables-

uh.. how the turntables?

are you sure you didn't want to say how the tables turned?

No worries, I got your evidence right here.

First, he was floating in the air like this:

I know this picture doesn't prove anything, but these other pictures might.

On this picture, we're discussing how he floated in the air. I mention BLhack.

He claimed it wasn't BLhack, and instead it was something called lag switch, and that it let's you float in the air. He also claimed that his friend had BLhack. He also said that he wanted BLhack.

Here's his BL id

These screenshots were taken on 10th of July 2015.

Please forgive my image heavy reply, that contains unedited images. Please also forgive the major page stretch.
Was he chatting in mid-air? If so, it's BLHack. If he wasn't, then he shook the window around or he stopped execution of the program (same as shaking the window)

Was he chatting in mid-air? If so, it's BLHack. If he wasn't, then he shook the window around or he stopped execution of the program (same as shaking the window)
well he sad "umadbro"

to clarify on this incident, it was at my server and afaik he was just flexing his internet muscle saying he has it. i don't think he ever actually used it.

i think it should be theoretically impossible to implement invincibility on the client-side since everything related to damage, (the actual state of) projectiles, and players is handled server-side. but maybe i'm wrong and there's some goofy stuff you can do, which would be dumb as hekk

CAN YOU PEOPLE SNIP THE IMAGES!

to clarify on this incident, it was at my server and afaik he was just flexing his internet muscle saying he has it. i don't think he ever actually used it.

i think it should be theoretically impossible to implement invincibility on the client-side since everything related to damage, (the actual state of) projectiles, and players is handled server-side. but maybe i'm wrong and there's some goofy stuff you can do, which would be dumb as hekk

You're right, there is no invincibility. That's what makes Pidgeon look like an idiot. He blatantly claimed he has blhack and planned on using it. Doesn't matter if he's able to press a button for invincibility. He WANTED To do some foul sht.

Yes he was definently chatting in mid air.

lol that isnt how it works.

if you move the game window i can still be effected in game just the same as usual, but your pc wont render the next frame until you stop.
it literally effects nothing in game while online.