1 (5.6%)
No, sorry.
13 (72.2%)
Maybe.
2 (11.1%)
Can you help me?
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Sunny Island - Super Kart!  (Read 3238 times)

Hi i am working in a map, called: Sunny Island, if you want to help me download Evolve here: evolvehq.com/client
and add me: LucasRFA

Will be on Super Jetski

Can add me on steam too! (same nick)

okay that's n- Pictures, now.

no pix no clix
also screw this evolve thing use steam, skype or TS

Don't be the one guy, the 1%, who uses a program that nobody else on the planet has even heard of. Just use what everyone else uses and quit being scared off mass majority.

I know of evolve but I don't use it. It was mainly to be able to host and join game servers that are not easy to set up like mc or unturned.

Use steam

Don't worry about pics! I was working more to show, i dont wanna show only a turn :P

eugh
Its on the alpha, sorry, if you say "eugh" help me, btw say what need

Its on the alpha, sorry, if you say "eugh" help me, btw say what need
its not as simple as that. there's a certain quality to good builds that although are definable, are not consistent.

yours lacks a lot of the complexity of the currently existing superkart maps. Not that it should be super complex, but for starters, it appears the track is entirely flat and without terrain. It would be better if it were built somewhat like those boat racing games where although the map's on a flat section of ocean, terrain and checkpoints and structures that look nice exist to break up the monotony of the water surface and track path.

something like this:

its not as simple as that. there's a certain quality to good builds that although are definable, are not consistent.

yours lacks a lot of the complexity of the currently existing superkart maps. Not that it should be super complex, but for starters, it appears the track is entirely flat and without terrain. It would be better if it were built somewhat like those boat racing games where although the map's on a flat section of ocean, terrain and checkpoints and structures that look nice exist to break up the monotony of the water surface and track path.

something like this:

Hmmm, Can help me m8?

Why i dont have puted so much things its because the Sunny Island have maked a Water Park for Super kart! Well Because this will make some blocks, transparents i think will be fun
EDIT: and i dont have checkpoint bricks so i can't choose where will be the checkpoints
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:10:24 PM by LucasRFA »

you might want to put islands or more water next to the track so players can't fall out of it
also instead of making a ramp like this

you might want to make like a wooden ramp or something, also you should put something in the gap that is between the ramp thing

I'm pretty sure that's not how water works, it looks like a frozen track, atleast add some walls on the sides so it will look like an aquarium or a pool.

I'm pretty sure that's not how water works, it looks like a frozen track, atleast add some walls on the sides so it will look like an aquarium or a pool.
The walls are going to be changed to make it look like a water park

Well the Dev team:                                  |
Original                                                    |
Tontron                                                    |
Molten Kitty                                              |
AnonimusXD                                             |
----------------------------------------------------
Don't worry, we will make an awesome track, I only posted to you guys be informed

Wanna help? Great! Contact me on steam