Author Topic: XD- Mad MLG Badmin.  (Read 1765 times)

I went to XD's airshow for another quick flight lesson by him, i realized there wasn't that many people on, so i decided to start building something for him that might be useful. Then he decides to make a DM minigame. No problem there. but whenever he got killed this would happen:
http://imgur.com/nAv5Oe4,6UIUY6z,bdFMC1U,vpYyqaj,FYueGj5,mcxqKmC,84CnZR1,0hv3pyp,1gH8Wrb,Zw53Uxk#6
He called me a cheater [Pic 7] because i killed him. Kinda tryharding imo.
Then he banned Builder500 [Pic 1] for "disturbance" no disturbance... he just killed us a lot, even got me out of the game.
XD is just a tryharding scumbag that wont deal with being killed.

/support

Unjustified ban

Yeah he's kinda handicapped

#support

he sounds like a pusillanimous individual bitch that can't play the loving game lmao

I made a drama on him a long time ago, /support
He was banning people for dumb reasons just like this

that entire server is terrible
bad admins and the host is immature
/support

XD sounds very autistic.

/support

I was on his server very recently as well. He had an airport that made it fairly difficult to fly. I gave him some suggestions and he immediately got all pissy and got insulted even though he stated many times that he did not build the map. After a while he started wanding things and saying something along the lines of "You're the expert ass hat mother forgeter who cares and thinks he's the boss of my server, YOU fix it."

Thus, he attempted to enslave me and harass me while I "worked" for him. This wasn't worth my time, and, after he banned me (I'll post a pic in a minute), I decided that I would rather not go back there again... Total badmin.

Noedit: My computer crashed and I lost the image... He banned me for causing a disturbance while calling me some immature names of which I don't care to remember

Noedit: My computer crashed and I lost the image... He banned me for causing a disturbance while calling me some immature names of which I don't care to remember
No need for credibility, this sounds exactly like something XD would do.

that entire server is terrible
bad admins and the host is immature
/support

Another rehash of army RP's.

Seath = /support

XD = /tryhardjediscum

well thank god i didnt join
but now this makes me wanting to so ill prob post what happened
oh yeah and
/support

I was on his server when he randomly started handing out admin to people with no given reason
also i "failed" his airshow test when his admin grumpy toast said I'd failed because I didn't land, when a private jet was on the runway...
/support

/support

He wont listen to anyone but his admins, if you ask for help he will act like you don't exist.