Just your typical Boss Battles badmins

Author Topic: Just your typical Boss Battles badmins  (Read 14113 times)

you've got to realize that anyone can ban you for anything even if the evidence is minor. in this case it would be "this guy isn't playing by the made up rules, he's playing differently from other bosses which makes this bad, being different is bad, im going to ban him".

not only that but...

"this guy is an ass"
"I've been wanting to ban him"

then

"i don't ban for personal reasons"

seems a little personal if you think he's an starfish.

I have not had anything personal done to me by the OP, nor the other way around. I don't know them, never talked to them except for in the server on rare occasions. While I said he was an ass in the server, I probably should've said he was being an ass to many of the players previously, which is why I thought of him as such. I also said "I've been wanting to ban him" because he would go around filters regularly in addition to stalling rounds in the past as well. The chatlogs I posted are an example of the stuff he does and has done before. I do my best to not let my opinions of a player interfere with my punishments however, so I usually end up holding back on banning someone even though I may actually want to in some cases.

Lol, Foxtrot and Joshtbo.

Their Skype group is full of trolls.

I'm pretty sure Tophat could use the Blockland Forums drama boards as part of a resume if he every wants to become a lawyer.

Lol, Foxtrot and Joshtbo.

Their Skype group is full of trolls.
Super similar to my name :o

this thread is rather perfunctory; it doesn't need heavy observation to notice how much of a fiasco this is.

Why "typical?" Every single Boss Battles drama has been basically ended by Tophat posting a ton of evidence showing the OP to be dishonest and truly at fault.

Why "typical?" Every single Boss Battles drama has been basically ended by Tophat posting a ton of evidence showing the OP to be dishonest and truly at fault.
Its more of a typical Boss Battles drama

Here is my advice, don't make a drama unless you were perma'd, Please note this is not with EVERY server. sure, you might see it as unjustified in your eyes, you might think the admins are abusive (it's pretty easy to avoid what you did in my opinion, so just avoid it). If they ban you that means don't do it, so just don't do it the next time you join Boss Battles again, it wasn't perma'd, and that hasn't changed. or it could be perma idk i didnt see if the ban changed