man faces 6 months in jail for disagreeing with sjws on twitter

Author Topic: man faces 6 months in jail for disagreeing with sjws on twitter  (Read 2344 times)

The video won't even loving load for me wtf

"Canada"
There's your problem.

Moles everywhere

OT: this isn't right, it's just Twitter, a quite boring site to socialize about things. It sounds like he just had a bad day and doesn't take different opinions nicely.
"Canada"
There's your problem.
you're not funny
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:47:53 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

Many of my college friends are SJWs, and it is so annoying. My Tumblr feed is filled with gender/loveuality nonsense and other typical SJW topics. It irks me to no degree.

However, I believe there may be more to this case than just "disagreeing." OP has made misleading topics before.

"Canada"
There's your problem.
I take my vote back for canada being the greatest nation

However, I believe there may be more to this case than just "disagreeing." OP has made misleading topics before.

watch the video

it is literally just that

she sure looks the part

video loaded. what the forget.
this is bullstuff, and it will never fly in court.

watch the video

it is literally just that
Missed the author of the videogame the first time. She started talking about someone else who made a game where you punch a feminist's face over and over again, which sounds a little more likely to be a minor crime in Canada. Then again, they then basically ruined his future by contacting his employer and other potential employers and spread stuff about him. SJWs suck.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2014/01/07/when_does_tweeting_become_criminal_harassment.html
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2014/07/24/twitter_harassment_trial_second_complainant_says_accused_wouldnt_leave_her_alone.html

just going to drop these here for more information, video provided what appeared to be minimal details
Okay, this changes things. I knew there was more to this.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:52:00 PM by Narkro555 »

Missed the author of the videogame the first time. She started talking about someone else who made a game where you punch a feminist's face over and over again, which sounds a little more likely to be a minor crime in Canada. Then again, they then basically ruined his future by contacting his employer and other potential employers and spread stuff about him. SJWs suck.
Okay, this changes things. I knew there was more to this.

still ridiculous

im sick of the "u sed meen things on teh internets u kil self"

who genuinely takes "mean tweets" seriously