Author Topic: [VIDEO]MANTEURO GETS SWATTED  (Read 10650 times)

a former blockland player, manteuro(steam account), and my best online friend, gets swatted. i was in the skype call when the police came to his door. the shirtless kid in the video is manteuro. the person who did it is taco(muchma quchie, or storm surge) those are old names. i have recordings of him saying he would do it.

VIDEO

NEWS ARTICLE #1

NEWS ARTICLE #2

NEWS ARTICLE #3

NEWS ARTICLE #4

recordings of taco swatting manteuro:

1st recording: taco actually calling the swat team. (I had to cut some of it out because it was manteuro's private information.)

2nd recording: taco asking manteuro if he has a dog (so the swat team can shoot it.)

incase anyone is wondering, this isnt the first swatting taco has done. Just a few days ago, he swatted a walmart. heres the link http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/local/3787673-police-look-clues-wal-mart-swatting
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 08:55:35 PM by Gummy »

He hasn't been on Steam in an hour and a half, was that around the time he got swatted?

Hopefully the forgettard that did it gets charged.

Know anyone who would do such a thing?

He hasn't been on Steam in an hour and a half, was that around the time he got swatted?
about 9:30

Know anyone who would do such a thing?
i actually know who did it, same person who ddos people on blockland, his name used to be munchma quchie, also known as storm surge or taco.

Hopefully the forgettard that did it gets charged.
i recorded him saying "im gonna swat you" and i also heard when he was loving calling the swat team.

i recorded him saying "im gonna swat you" and i also heard when he was loving calling the swat team.
You should turn some of that information over to the police

i actually know who did it, same person who ddos people on blockland, his name used to be munchma quchie, also known as storm surge or taco.
nice send that to the police and stuff

You should turn some of that information over to the police
i cant do that right now, but im working on contacting the local police for that area.

i cant get in contact with manteuro, im really trying to give him the recordings