Author Topic: MotE Application MasterCheefo  (Read 1687 times)

I've been given mixed messages but i didnt know if MotE was recruiting or not.

I have been playing Blockland for a couple of months now and i started from 12x5 houses to just random builds such as a submarine on the slopes mission. (<--- It sucked, Lolz.) I have decided to go with a large shrine/temple structure as my application. It is around 2.6k Bricks and I think the circular floor pattern is really unique. I am not the best builder but over the short period I have played Blockland I have improved dramatically. If I was to join MotE i would be able to harvest their teachings for the better. I should think with a master builder teaching me i would not be far from becoming one.

Anyway here is my application, I hope you like it but if it blows just tell me. =D *I won't cry...much...*

I take it you decided against applying? I'd still like to see the design, and if you don't think it's ready for an app, just edit the first post.

Or are you just making changes?

Yeah, what's the story?

Can't see any pictures... =(

Did you look at where he linked them from?

C/Program%20Files/Blockland/base/saves/Slate/MotE%
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:14:23 AM by skoposh »

AHAHAH NO FREAKING WAY

AHAHAH NO FREAKING WAY

To add to the irony:

Lol i know how to put in gallery i just thought that i needed to show a motE person in a server.

F. A. I. L.

yes i know i need to upload to an image upload site. but now i cant be bothered and i found out that mote is not recruiting...sorry guys. It was just a temple/shrine though.

yes i know i need to upload to an image upload site. but now i cant be bothered and i found out that mote is not recruiting...sorry guys. It was just a temple/shrine though.

Why did you link the images directly from your hard drive, then?

And who said we weren't recruiting?

No kidding I haven't heard of this.

I highly doubt anyone of your skill would get in.