Author Topic: 642 DRAWINGS - Day 239: Root Beer  (Read 99919 times)

I am a terrible artist. To remedy this, I bought a book called 642 Things to Draw with the plan of drawing one randomly selected thing out of the book every day for the next ~2 years.

I don't have the determination to draw every day for 2 years.

The hope is that by making this topic I will bring down upon me the wrath of the forums if I abandon this goal of 642 drawings. Also, anyone who is interested can join me. Every week I'll be compiling the best drawings into an imgur album which will go into the OP.

I'll be using my phone to photograph and upload my pictures for a couple of days. Until then the OP looks like stuff and so (probably) do the images I upload.

Summer is here, I have a steady job, and college is on the horizon. I have a decent schedule and will work with it until something changes
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 07:55:57 PM by TheScout »

DAY 1: a sardine tin

Let me know if it pagestretches, this is my first time uploading a phone picture
Also reserved just in case

neat
also good goal :0 i will make sure u stick 2 it dont worry

nah it don't pagestretch

looks better than anything I've drawn.

everything I draw turns into pure autism

looks better than anything I've drawn.

everything I draw turns into pure autism
Then draw some random thing every day for a couple of years and you may get better.

Then draw some random thing every day for a couple of years and you may get better.
I have nothing to draw on, and there isn't a single place that's comfortable for drawing in the entire house. 

And I don't like going outside.  Nearly everyone outside is a ghetto forget.

And if I don't get anything outside of perfection from what I have in my mind I just flip a table and rage.

forget. Nice art, keep up the good work!

forget you sardines are great

forget you sardines are great
no need to be salty about it
because

because sardines are salty

no need to be salty about it
because

because sardines are salty

pfffff haha

I want you to draw Matt

idc if you think you're a terrible artist i wanna see you do it :D

i want to do something like this now

I want you to draw Matt

idc if you think you're a terrible artist i wanna see you do it :D
If a robot isn't in this book I'll buy a hat and eat it. When it shows up I'll draw MATT.

can you give us the ISBN of the book in the OP

and maybe if you don't draw anything, post what should have been drawn, so others can draw it

here's my attempt, using mouse and 10 minutes. support!