Dark Blockland Gaurd 99/0/2 (BLID:69670) -Badmining, and more... (IMAGE HEAVY)

Author Topic: Dark Blockland Gaurd 99/0/2 (BLID:69670) -Badmining, and more... (IMAGE HEAVY)  (Read 2802 times)

I have had it with dark
the stunt he pulled has driven me to never respect this twat again
(btw, the Guard typo is in his real BL name)

The Story:
So me & Cypthon decided to join Dark Blockland Gaurd 99/0/2's Server, BIG MISTAKE.

I was greeted to sugar spamming; "dark /cc all", Great.
Next thing you know, Dark has one of his terrible admins, AGNRY FAIC (BLID: 47000)
kept staying on Dark's side, ugh, and guess what the server was like?
it was randomness, Lag everywhere, and pure chaos.

The argument between Block King and Dark was one simple yes dark could have said, but he just raged and ended up kicking him, the pics say it all  :panda:

Dark's Stupid Ban hall of victims, hmm, JCM
says he will DDOS? Very odd of him...
and he bans furries -_- damnit dark

Dark, FNAF Fandom is 85% good, That 85% doesn't
include you, and there is no cure, its called an
opinion, genus.

Moral of the Drama? forget dark and his cigarettegy admins
I hope he doesn't figure out how to make a forums account, either

I don't even know what I'm looking at because I couldn't even understand what you were trying to say, so /nosupport

I don't even know what I'm looking at because I couldn't even understand what you were trying to say, so /nosupport

He literally summed it up at the end if you actually bothered to read it before posting a comment

He literally summed it up at the end if you actually bothered to read it before posting a comment
Saying a bunch of gibberish isn't "summing it up" and I did read it, so stop assuming stuff. I thought you left, why are you back?

I thought you left, why are you back?
Why does this matter?

Saying a bunch of gibberish isn't "summing it up" and I did read it, so stop assuming stuff. I thought you left, why are you back?
Since when was this gibberish? What world do you live on??

I've read the entire topic and I can understand it

dark is a prick, he should understand if someone doesn't like something
/support

Why does this matter?
Since when was this gibberish? What world do you live on??

I've read the entire topic and I can understand it
What do you mean why does it matter? It was simply a question, whether it matters to you or not isn't relevant and it wasn't directed towards you. And you understand it, good for you I guess? That doesn't mean it isn't really forgeted up trying to read because I can't even see Sparky's point here

I can't even see Sparky's point here

my point is that he has horrible admins, and bad servers, and more.
I hope this thread makes him improve on that

He is still a good guy, its just he is innapropiet alot and mean.

I thought you left, why are you back?

I seem to get this every time I join a server. Welcome to the club

What do you mean why does it matter? It was simply a question, whether it matters to you or not isn't relevant and it wasn't directed towards you. And you understand it, good for you I guess? That doesn't mean it isn't really forgeted up trying to read because I can't even see Sparky's point here
It was a question that didn't matter. That's what it means.
Everyone can see the point OP is making, except you which is the only one trying to stir up irrelevant things.

It was a question that didn't matter. That's what it means.
Everyone can see the point OP is making, except you which is the only one trying to stir up irrelevant things.
No stuff that's what it means you smartass. I asked him a question, he answered, move on and shut up. I'm not stirring up anything, it's a question, did I insult/flame him? No? Then I wasn't stirring anything

No stuff that's what it means you smartass. I asked him a question, he answered, move on and shut up. I'm not stirring up anything, it's a question, did I insult/flame him? No? Then I wasn't stirring anything

pls calm

you sound like an old friend of mine irl, always denying things. but i digress

ontopic: steer clear of servers like this, OP