Author Topic: "That Blue Creeper" - 17904 - Mass distributing 'BlHack' and 'Client_Trollong'  (Read 6399 times)

He has an older ID than me 0_0

| One Week: The add-ons section is for finished add-ons only |       61 |

| 2 weeks: The add-ons section is for FINISHED ADD-ONS ONLY  |      177 |
I choose to believe the latter entry is the result of a small subset of people banned for the lowercase version once, somehow failing to realize what they did wrong, then coming back and doing the same thing again repeatedly.

There are 6897 ban entries.  Far to many to list, plus some may contain sensitive information.
O_O

That is so many!
Un-ban them all so we can grow Blockland back! Lol, just kidding, that could end up bad -_-

Pretty sure most of the bans are alts too.

Man i really actually know the guy though skype when I  was getting back into blockland. But recently i haven't really talked with him much these few months and it seems that he himself is straying away from blockland. I think this calls for a farewell build for him if he wants to go.

His personality was funny to me and the way he acts is either saying the stupidest things or trying to act "MLGpro"-but not really. So seeing him do this is not a super supersizing to me

If it wasn't for him telling me to get on skype I wouldn't have came across the people today on blockland.

"Go drink bleach!", "Taco Bell internet", "Autism" Were the quotes of "That Blue Creeper"

RIP Blue. drank bleach too soon...

He was in a group of people doing it... And they were mass-distributing it

He was in a group of people doing it... And they were mass-distributing it
im well aware thats why he was banned

im well aware thats why he was banned
yes but i think he did the least amount of damage when compared to the rest

yes but i think he did the least amount of damage when compared to the rest
then are you going to name the rest or

i guess not.

seriously whats the point of trying to defend your already gone buddy if you're not even going to help contribute names of other people that need to be gone?

i guess not.

seriously whats the point of trying to defend your already gone buddy if you're not even going to help contribute names of other people that need to be gone?
Geez you don't have patience do you...
I can't name them because I have absolute stuff memory and I only know this stuff because they added me to a group call of theirs
You can try your investigator skills on Blue because he might remember (If you can contact him that is)

Geez you don't have patience do you...
I can't name them because I have absolute stuff memory and I only know this stuff because they added me to a group call of theirs
You can try your investigator skills on Blue because he might remember (If you can contact him that is)
are you trying to defend him just because he's a friend of yours