Author Topic: Explorion  (Read 4265 times)

"You" are the tent.
"you" are the fire

You cannot be the fire, as it is a chemical reaction! You cannot also be the tent, as it is an inanimate object!

Numbnuts.

"You" are the gentleman on the left.

You are, for the moment, Corvo, the Seer, the man sitting down on the left. As your title suggests, you have precognitive visions, particularly during periods of unconsciousness; although you find your visions to be too unclear and too specifically oriented to be useful, and would much rather prefer to just be referred to as just Corvo.

beat the living stuff out of the other guy till he dies.

Go in the tent and sleep.

beat the living stuff out of the other guy till he dies.

"stuffpost" is not a registered command.

Go in the tent and sleep.

You go to your tent, off to the left.

You don't have that many things.

Go to sleepy time night nights.

Time for some visions. Lets sleep.

>Corvo: Inspect nearby area for anyone spying on you

>Corvo: Inspect nearby area for anyone spying on you

Spying on you? Don't be silly.

Look, there's not even anybody in your tent.

flail your arms around to catch that blue dot

Offtopic: What do you use for the sprites?

OT: Check everything in your tent

Offtopic: What do you use for the sprites?

I use Paint.NET, which is sort of like the halfway point between MS Paint and Photoshop in terms of complexity.

Also, I'm done for the day, update tomorrow.

Just as a little side note here, I'm still trying to figure out an update schedule that doesn't leave me fatigued, updates may slow down at some point.

flail your arms around to catch that blue dot

You flail your arms around like a complete buffoon.

Surprisingly, you actually manage to accomplish something, catching the blue dot in your hand.

Oh, it's one of those little blue lightning bugs from outside. Little fella must have got in here while you were sitting around the fire.

OT: Check everything in your tent

You examine the contents of your tent.

The pitchfork-lookin thing on top of your shelf is your brandistock. You've a penchant for collecting mildly obscure weapons, which almost invariably ends up being polearms. Personally, though, you've been enjoying your bec de corbin, which is why you've set the brandistock down for now. Thing's got a spikey bit and a blunt end!

On the shelf is the meager collection of things you've brought with you. Some old books of various subjects, a mostly-full bottle of some watered-down wine Lomurus gave you in an attempt to "calm your damned nerves, kid", and a stack of papers. You like to draw your visions, in case you forget.

On the floor is both halves of your cuirass, and your knapsack, containing mostly mundane survival gear. Rope, torches, stuff like that.

Befriend lightning bug.