Joel prankcalled PC Optimizer Pro scammers on his Windows 8 stream

Author Topic: Joel prankcalled PC Optimizer Pro scammers on his Windows 8 stream  (Read 966 times)

he apologized on tumblr about the helicopter joke
are you loving kidding me

what'd you expect, it's very offensive to youths struggling with their loveual identity as a helicopter

link

I usually hate when people do these prank call things cause its usually towards some innocent company or the person doing it is some annoying starfish but Joel did it beautifully and did it to someone who deserved it so it was actually great.

why are people really offended by attack helicopters
that offends me

I usually hate when people do these prank call things cause its usually towards some innocent company or the person doing it is some annoying starfish but Joel did it beautifully and did it to someone who deserved it so it was actually great.
me and my friends sat on the line with best buy computer support for 15 minutes trying to explain that we had a virus in our power supply because they ripped off one of our friends.  the lady was actually trying to help us

me and my friends sat on the line with best buy computer support for 15 minutes trying to explain that we had a virus in our power supply because they ripped off one of our friends.  the lady was actually trying to help us

She was actually trying to help you because that's her job...

She was actually trying to help you because that's her job...
of course, we were just loving around though. 

im a metroloveual and anyone who does not like that is tramsphobic

why are people really offended by attack helicopters
that offends me
some people feel like it makes a joke out of their trans life or whatever and they be sad about it

im a metroloveual and anyone who does not like that is tramsphobic
choo choo