Author Topic: Got a new GPU yesterday  (Read 1584 times)

you could make the 760 into a water cooled card since it now lacks the fan anyways

just need any crappy used aio cpu cooler. can prob get one for 30 bucks

GTX 760 > GTX 960
What? That's not what I was saying at all.

A very easy way to fix you problem is by probably getting a more efficient case, doing cable management, and the most important part...

DO NOT PUT YOUR PC ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO YOUR DESK.


Always try to put it on your desk to your right or somewhere, but the worst is the floor, don't even think of putting it on carpet.
I recommend if you get a new case get something NZXT, Corsair, or Coolermaster.

A very easy way to fix you problem is by probably getting a more efficient case, doing cable management, and the most important part...

DO NOT PUT YOUR PC ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO YOUR DESK.


Always try to put it on your desk to your right or somewhere, but the worst is the floor, don't even think of putting it on carpet.
I recommend if you get a new case get something NZXT, Corsair, or Coolermaster.
fractal design is good, same with silverstone

A very easy way to fix you problem is by probably getting a more efficient case, doing cable management, and the most important part...

DO NOT PUT YOUR PC ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO YOUR DESK.


Always try to put it on your desk to your right or somewhere, but the worst is the floor, don't even think of putting it on carpet.
I recommend if you get a new case get something NZXT, Corsair, or Coolermaster.
what if you have a little stand

like my computer is raised a few inches off the ground is that ok

fractal design is good, same with silverstone
I knew I forgot some good ones.

what if you have a little stand

like my computer is raised a few inches off the ground is that ok
A stand helps but it barely changes anything other than it not touching the ground, desk level is always recommended, dust floats down and if thats where your pc is, that is a bad place to put it in, another reason desk level is recommended is so it has a large area to take in air from, confounded closed spaces are terrible for a pc.

like a year ago it used to be on the carpet under my desk, but not anymore.

I knew I forgot some good ones.
A stand helps but it barely changes anything other than it not touching the ground, desk level is always recommended, dust floats down and if thats where your pc is, that is a bad place to put it in, another reason desk level is recommended is so it has a large area to take in air from, confounded closed spaces are terrible for a pc.
my pc is on a wheeled stand on the floor, under my desk, and in the corner. should I move it? I just it out semi regualrly
it's there because that's the most convenient spot to put it, its right next to me and the can put papers and do work on my desk.