Waiting to board a flight.

Author Topic: Waiting to board a flight.  (Read 1842 times)

Had to get up at 4:30, went to sleep at 2:00.

Discuss dreadful flying experiences.

once someone stole my biplane in my server and i got rly mad and kicked them

Ah forget. Gg sleep deprived self, this was meant to go to off-topic. Sorry!

/support

Sleeping should be banned

thank mr. bad

anyway the last time i went on a plane was when i went to florida. it was pretty gr8, but whatever you do, the airline food is ok.

So you're saying, if they offer complimentary sushi I should definitely eat it?

Landed in connecting airport, airplane/airport coffee is dreadful

you weak forgets

i fly like once or twice a year

I fly enough but I never get used to flights in the morning. During nightly flights I just stay up til I have to leave for the airport and do my sleeping on the plane.

oh you wanna know dreadful?

so on the 10th (of this month) i had to get up at 4 am to get to a flight that starts at 6:50 (or thats what my dad thought). So we pack up and were out at about 5 o-clock. Now the airport is about an hour away so its a long ride I guess. We arive at 6 o-clock which if you dont know, you have to be there a certain amount of time before the flight actually starts boarding. We arrive to the desk and show them our ticket when the lady behind the desk tells us that we missed our flight. Our flight was actually at 6:15 (remember you have to be there like 30 mins i think before the flight boards). The next flight (were going to dallas) doesn't come in until 10:30. So we go out to waffle house which isnt that bad and come back to the airport to wait forever. Now it wasnt until i got to the airport that i didnt know that we were guaranteed a seat. You see, we were on layover. This means that we cant get on the plane unless someone managed to miss their flight. Now luckily we did manage to get all 4 of us on the plane. Now we arive in Dallas waiting for our next flight (Santa Ana, California). This flight was absolutely terrible. The lady calling the passengers was an absolute ass to us. We did manage (again) to get 4 seats though. Now this is where it gets ugly. My seat is in a middle seat which i hate, but the worst part is that the guy to my left is absolutely loving massive, like this guy needed two seats for himself. All i wanted to do was sleep the whole way but I was literally in the most uncomfortable position trying to make as little body contact as possible. So then we arived and we drove to vegas

now our drive to vegas is a whole story considering it took us like 6 hours to get there

and of course someone out there will manage to have a worst flight than me

oh you wanna know dreadful?

so on the 10th (of this month) i had to get up at 4 am to get to a flight that starts at 6:50 (or thats what my dad thought). So we pack up and were out at about 5 o-clock. Now the airport is about an hour away so its a long ride I guess. We arive at 6 o-clock which if you dont know, you have to be there a certain amount of time before the flight actually starts boarding. We arrive to the desk and show them our ticket when the lady behind the desk tells us that we missed our flight. Our flight was actually at 6:15 (remember you have to be there like 30 mins i think before the flight boards). The next flight (were going to dallas) doesn't come in until 10:30. So we go out to waffle house which isnt that bad and come back to the airport to wait forever. Now it wasnt until i got to the airport that i didnt know that we were guaranteed a seat. You see, we were on layover. This means that we cant get on the plane unless someone managed to miss their flight. Now luckily we did manage to get all 4 of us on the plane. Now we arive in Dallas waiting for our next flight (Santa Ana, California). This flight was absolutely terrible. The lady calling the passengers was an absolute ass to us. We did manage (again) to get 4 seats though. Now this is where it gets ugly. My seat is in a middle seat which i hate, but the worst part is that the guy to my left is absolutely loving massive, like this guy needed two seats for himself. All i wanted to do was sleep the whole way but I was literally in the most uncomfortable position trying to make as little body contact as possible. So then we arived and we drove to vegas

now our drive to vegas is a whole story considering it took us like 6 hours to get there

and of course someone out there will manage to have a worst flight than me
so wait are you saying you flew to santa ana to go to vegas? is this some sort of handicapped free airfare deal thing?

So I had a 13 hour non-stop flight to Asia. Before I have reached the halfway point, I was forced to stop using electronics by my parents, (This included the TV monitor in front of me). I wasn't allowed to use any devices for the rest of that flight. Oh, I wasn't allowed to use any devices for the next connecting flight AND my feet fell asleep and started to feel real loving numb.

i've never been on a plane

idk if this is your first time but if it is it's really cool to fly
you get to see everything like an eagle and it goes really fast on the ground to take off, which is my favorite part of the flight
transition between ground and air is a bit scary for like 3 seconds but you get used to it

My flight from Buffalo to DC to Seattle left at 6:30 AM so I watched a bad Korean subtitled rip of Fast & Furious 7 and stayed up all night packing and didn't sleep. I got upgraded to first class on the flight to DC at least.