Comic Collab Brawl V3.5: DEEPER SPACE

Poll

who is the worst fucking asshole ever to live

Aleksander (PurpleMetro)
Fede (F3d323)
TeeOS & Tracker (TeeOS)
The Admiral (Landmineman4000²)
Cupcake (Neon)
The Representative & Asterismos (KelBlock)
Jet & Creampuff (WaffleCake)
Densitron (Glass Joe)
Tanner (Tudoreleu)
Bellator Vox and Co. (PowerDag)
Red & Kerberus (TheKid)
Apacheblitz (Niblic²)
Silico (Kochieboy)
"Queen" Dewals (*Facepalm*)
Flat (Flatflyer)
Sevacre (Lady Sevacre)
The Terrorist (Lady Sevacre)
Richard (Lady Sevacre)
Clockman (Kimon²)
Stephen (Doughboy)

Author Topic: Comic Collab Brawl V3.5: DEEPER SPACE  (Read 24031 times)

seriously you couldn't have just opened the last topic?

seriously you couldn't have just opened the last topic?
nobody wants to have to scroll through 7 pages of pointless stuffflinging

nobody wants to have to scroll through 7 pages of pointless stuffflinging
you don't have to :V

we'd rather keep the thread fresh so that people who just want to look at the comics don't have to wade through all that stuff

It doesn't really bother me, but it's a bummer cause there was some stuff going on (like what happened to cupcakes in the fields :c)

It doesn't really bother me, but it's a bummer cause there was some stuff going on (like what happened to cupcakes in the fields :c)

Neon did not leave the collab.

Neon did not leave the collab.
Sorry, I skipped over the recap cause it was an eyesore.

better late than never

oh yeah i forgot to add that last image
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:17:15 PM by WaffleCake »

"What a bizarre day. First I find myself in this meadow. Then this arm I happened to recognized emerged out of the grass, which I then proceeded to dig out. Then this other guy with a red sweater came with a package that was apparently suit with another guy on it with some doofus mask. Before he put it on, this huge crystal, spire whatever emerged from the ground, creating a shield. As a result, I was interrupted and was too lazy to continue just until the red sweater guy in the Iron Man suit nagged me. After I dag up this lady I recognized, she proceeded to violently vomit all over me. Then, Iron Man guy proceeded to grab me and the lady because he seemingly trusted us. He then dragged up to the city, but then we crashed and yet survived. Afterwards, I tried fixing the lady's eye, but she was creeped out for no apparent reason whatsoever. Then, without any plans, we proceeded to shoot down the emerge crystals. Iron Man guy went full handicap and accidentally activated this jet boot and then went flying only to impact the ground. Immediately afterwards, this white figure that goes by the name "Apacheblitz" appears on the building we're standing on. Iron Man guy then came back up and said he was gonna be right back. As I wrote, what a bizarre day."

"I've traveled from across the world as my presence was requested by mortals. As I was approaching the settlement, I saw thee along with two mortals supposedly flying towards the construct of Krýstallo. Subsequently, thee pathetically impacted a building with the other two and yet survived. After some time passed, I witnessed thee and the others attack the construct. I took action after I saw thee leave the building. This is how thou met myself, Asterismós."

Recap, I guess.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:09:52 PM by KelBlock »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:37:12 PM by Neon »

I'll make a recap as soon as possible. Will be more of a VC background story to their involvement, rather than mostly a recap, mostly because Silico's involvement has been brief.

(Chronologically takes place before abduction)