Comic Collab Brawl V3.5: DEEPER SPACE

Poll

who is the worst fucking asshole ever to live

Aleksander (PurpleMetro)
Fede (F3d323)
TeeOS & Tracker (TeeOS)
The Admiral (Landmineman4000²)
Cupcake (Neon)
The Representative & Asterismos (KelBlock)
Jet & Creampuff (WaffleCake)
Densitron (Glass Joe)
Tanner (Tudoreleu)
Bellator Vox and Co. (PowerDag)
Red & Kerberus (TheKid)
Apacheblitz (Niblic²)
Silico (Kochieboy)
"Queen" Dewals (*Facepalm*)
Flat (Flatflyer)
Sevacre (Lady Sevacre)
The Terrorist (Lady Sevacre)
Richard (Lady Sevacre)
Clockman (Kimon²)
Stephen (Doughboy)

Author Topic: Comic Collab Brawl V3.5: DEEPER SPACE  (Read 24038 times)

you realize that stuff is tongue firmly in cheek. like, tongue bursting through cheek. i used 'hompf' as a sound effect.
Are you sure your tongue is the only thing in your cheeks.

that's freaking disgusting like go to church or something. cleans your soul.

(talking about the chat, not above)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:59:31 PM by Trogtor »

Are you sure your tongue is the only thing in your cheeks.

its almost like this entire time i've been blatantly expressing that this character is comical amounts of trampy. but then, i don't expect that you've read any of it. you just came here for* the drama, right?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:07:56 PM by Neon »

its almost like this entire time i've been blatantly expressing that this character is comical amounts of trampy. but then, i don't expect that you've read any of it. you just came here from the drama, right?
What drama

its hardly cringe anymore, now its just.. sad..

i don't expect that you've read any of it. you just came here for* the drama, right?

I don't know man I've been lurking the comic for a bit, that's why I initially started calling out bullstuff when I saw it

but of course because I talk to people that means I'm part of the circlejerk strike force seven

I like the comic for the most part and a lot of people that contribute are really loving good artists it's just that this infighting ruins it for everyone and it's loving annoying to be honest
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:58:28 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

this is boring now i cant draw comics since they'll get buried in all these posts and ill probably be dragged into it
im no longer a part of ccb

this is boring now i cant draw comics since they'll get buried in all these posts and ill probably be dragged into it

welcome to the club

welcome to the club

yo

This is just really sad. This should've been dealt with privately on PM or something. It's as if during a play the tech crew got into in argument and decided to have said argument frontstage, while the play was going on

welcome to the club
yo

same

well it's pretty much official that comic collab brawl 3 is over. maybe ill come back for ccb 4 if it works but i'm gonna be heading over to community projects with clockman for now. it'll be kinda like the ms paint adventure format.

and once again everyone cannot shut up, so i'm locking this temporarily permanently. thanks guys
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:14:14 PM by PurpleMetro »